Home Invasions....

A month and a half ago, our house was robbed. Stole some documents, jewelry box, musical instruments, etc.

There were a group of suspects that the cop mentioned when we filed the report. Turns out they were cought a couple weeks back.

I've called the PD twice looking for any information regarding the arrests, possibilities of us recovering our stolen goods, etc. No calls back.

Maybe I should take up theft as a side job. Seems like people are more concerned with protecting a group of kids who steal for fun than the people being stolen from.

There were a group of suspects that the cop mentioned when we filed the report. Turns out they were cought a couple weeks back.
Seems like people are more concerned with protecting a group of kids who steal for fun than the people being stolen from.

They are just disadvantaged poor Yutes. Give them a break they came from broken homes, society's to blame..
And they will probably get a harsh sentence of community service, that will be completely optional..
That'll teach 'em!

Quote:
When I shower, the pistol goes under my towel right beside the shower. Without a gun, it's tough to be intimidating when you're naked.

Especially if the water is cold.

Actually, I think this is a very scary visual.. one that I really don't want to even think of..

And If I were a home invader, the sight of this would probably send me running...
What is a perp going to be more scared of a gun or some bizzare naked guy??

At least he knows what the gun will do

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked

They are just disadvantaged poor Yutes. Give them a break they came from broken homes, society's to blame..
And they will probably get a harsh sentence of community service, that will be completely optional..
That'll teach 'em!

Actually, I heard that they were all from rather privilidged families locally. Makes me wonder if it is being swept under the rug.

Found the name of the detective in Winchendon who worked the case, left him a message.

Apparently, he believed that his nakedness was a source of protection from bullets

Blahyi got his nickname — General Butt Naked — from his nakedness, supposedly demanded by the Devil

"So, before leading my troops into battle, we would get drunk and drugged up, sacrifice a local teenager, drink their blood, then strip down to our shoes and go into battle wearing colourful wigs and carrying dainty purses we'd looted from civilians. We'd slaughter anyone we saw, chop their heads off and use them as soccer balls. We were nude, fearless, drunk and homicidal. We killed hundreds of people — so many I lost count

When he goes out to preach now, he says he sometimes encounters relatives of his victims. "I feel very bad, so bad", he said, but he insists it was satanic powers that possessed him in the past and he cannot be held responsible

At least he's got his story straight.

before I was able to get a gun, I would put knives hidden around the house in various places with very easy access from wherever I normally was. two in the shower/bathroom, a few by and under my bed and so forth. now the gun follows me everywhere, I most certainly keep in next to me when in the shower, that's what they have stainless steel guns for. that being said, it's within reach, but not under the water. i'm not paranoid, i'm prepared [smile]

Just scream out "OOOOOoooo a new friend, come lets play!" and aim at him
Interestingly enough, I've heard of such shock tactics working quite well when faced with muggers.

All of this ninja shit talk amuses me. All this shit talk on how I am gonna do this and do that and hidden weapons is useless.

Sorry but as a victim of a home invasion, shit happens fast and you are not going to have time or the opportunity to use that thought out weapons and tactics plan.

I agree on having something loaded and at easy access if you get a chance to get it and use it but when someone has a gun to a family member's head, you ain't going to do shit. We were just going to have them take whatever they wanted but seeing what they had with them, they had other plans.

The dog was the only one who had the sense/ability to attack and protect no matter what. Our only savior was our dog who was able to jump, attack and scare away the f***ers. My brother took a bullet in the head but she (the dog) would have gladly taken that bullet instead. (Not the dog you see on the left, this was our first dog a German Shep mix)

The useless cops never caught them. If I ever find or come across any of them, I will shoot each one of those motherf***ers on sight right in the face just like how they shot my brother and make sure my smiling face is the last thing they see.

Last edited:
I don't worry about the gun in the shower anymore. Now, with the dog and the claymore, I feel confident enough to leave my Desert Eagle 50A.E. on the bathroom sink while I shower.

Of course I COULD take the DE in the shower, but its' lanyard gets stuck in my soap on a rope and I've ended up with horrible muzzle sores on private parts of my body, so I don't take it in the shower anymore.

Last edited:
All of this ninja shit talk amuses me. All this shit talk on how I am gonna do this and do that and hidden weapons is useless.

Sorry but as a victim of a home invasion, shit happens fast and you are not going to have time or the opportunity to use that thought out weapons and tactics plan.

I agree on having something loaded and at easy access if you get a chance to get it and use it but when someone has a gun to a family member's head, you ain't going to do shit. We were just going to have them take whatever they wanted but seeing what they had with them, they had other plans.

The dog was the only one who had the sense/ability to attack and protect no matter what. Our only savior was our dog who was able to jump, attack and scare away the f***ers. My brother took a bullet in the head but she (the dog) would have gladly taken that bullet instead. (Not the dog you see on the left, this was our first dog a German Shep mix)

The useless cops never caught them. If I ever find or come across any of them, I will shoot each one of those motherf***ers on sight right in the face just like how they shot my brother and make sure my smiling face is the last thing they see.

I'm sorry to hear this. Thanks for sharing though. Let's hope the BGs get what's coming to them.

This bathtub stuff reminds me of Clint Eastwood where he shoots the guy from under water in the tub. Was that The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly? Also, didn't some woman shoot at him in High Plains Drifter? Might have to rent one of those tonight for some cold Winter watching. Too bad Bruins aren't on TV any more.

Back
Top Bottom