• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Home Intruders Make Fatal Mistake of Breaking Into Armed 72-Year-Old Man’s Home

What bothers me is that the news station is not portraying the homeowner as a hero. He truly is.
Instead the news made a point of saying that he "will not be charged with the shooting."

He should be praised as an absolute hero amongst the community.

If my neighbor did that, I would mow his lawn and plow his driveway for life for free.

F the media and their F-ing political correctness. Just because you have a TV station and a microphone doesn't make you right.

whew, got hot fast there...

"Police found a third male, armed with a handgun, dead in the homeowner’s backyard. The cause of death was determined to be a gunshot wound".

ya think? good for him wish he got all those scumbags off the street

The incident was the second time in three days that a homeowner in Las Vegas had used a firearm during an attempted burglary and fired at an intruder.

And I bet those incidents will reduce the burglary rate in Las Vegas more than anything the police can do.

"If we can save just one law abiding citizen"

Forgive my ignorance. What is a "Latin male"? Is it a new term? What do they look like?

"A second suspect, described as a Latin male, was last seen running from the neighborhood where the attempted robbery took place. He remains at large."

Forgive my ignorance. What is a "Latin male"? Is it a new term? What do they look like?

"A second suspect, described as a Latin male, was last seen running from the neighborhood where the attempted robbery took place. He remains at large."

Roughly one third of the population at this time.

In this instance, I believe it is a mispronunciation of the word "fertilizer".

julius-caesar-free-2-1.jpg

LATIN MALE

"et tu, Brute ?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom