• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HOLY SH*T! 4406Packman just came through!

Onward! To the next lynching!

200.gif

That's Fudgie the Whale! I know a Tom Carvel creation when I see it!

The accent was SO wrong for RI. They should have said "coiiifeee" instead of coffee. THAT would have sealed it as a RI crew.

Or, the NSA was tracking the old thread and got pissed when it was locked. Somebody pushed it up the chain of command and voila. Dead man mails package...

View attachment 517760
That pic reminds me of the office park at the end of Scanners. Such a bad and great movie all wrapped up in one.

It’s nearly Halloween… he’s a ghost… package shipped from beyond the grave.
Nearly Halloween?? Like 2 months away. Next you'll tell us you have your Christmas decorations up b/c it's "right around the corner."

The accent was SO wrong for RI. They should have said "coiiifeee" instead of coffee. THAT would have sealed it as a RI crew.

That pic reminds me of the office park at the end of Scanners. Such a bad and great movie all wrapped up in one.

Nearly Halloween?? Like 2 months away. Next you'll tell us you have your Christmas decorations up b/c it's "right around the corner."

like "coy-fee"?

Took a class up at Sig. Did the thing at the beginning where everyone takes turns reading a line or two from the safety briefing. Instructor broke my balls about the Boston accent. A couple of guys after me was a guy from RI. He started reading and I was thinking "LMAO, WTF is this?" (never heard a RI accent up to that point I guess). No one made any mention of it and Im thinking "Am I crazy? this guy sounds like a cartoon character" [laugh]

Awesome news! Glad he is alive and not dead or retired to a beach with your money as @Mtn_Guy suggested.
Or maybe it was in his will and his family sent it.....

Or a boring solution.

You forgot the part where I posted too much and got it locked

Glad that worked out. Was your seller 4406packman? [rofl]

What are you trying to get? [devil]

Everyone else did

Someone checked his emails without logging in lol

He's got the tracking. Or his estate does

Charge your f***ing phone

I hope packman gives his side eventually

The other one was locked due to some a**h***

Bro, you are doing it again.

[laugh]

Not quite, but already thinking of the 2nd Annual NES Official (*Unofficial*) Secret Santa gift exchange… does that count? 🤣

(☝️ Shameless plug)

like "coy-fee"?

Took a class up at Sig. Did the thing at the beginning where everyone takes turns reading a line or two from the safety briefing. Instructor broke my balls about the Boston accent. A couple of guys after me was a guy from RI. He started reading and I was thinking "LMAO, WTF is this?" (never heard a RI accent up to that point I guess). No one made any mention of it and Im thinking "Am I crazy? this guy sounds like a cartoon character" [laugh]

My college roommate was from Nort'Pohadunsss. Here is an actual sentence.

"I looked at my wooch, it's toime for cooiifeee."

Wooch. Like a wristwooch. He was always amazed (as most RI'er are) that the world did NOT revolve on how he said things or what they called things in RI or anything. It was truly funny at times. LOL

Back
Top Bottom