Holy CRAP they are good..

My favorite BBQ place, Firefly's in Marlboro, has a waiver they ask you to sign when you order their real hot stuff. I'll have to stop by and pick one up so I can scan it an post it.

I get things that I can't find over the counter at Mo Hotta, Mo Betta. My daughter sent me some Mad Dog Collector 357 from there last Christmas. http://www.mohotta.com/ShowView/product/1085/6

One of the things that I always find funny when I'm in Mexico is the attempts by people who don't know me to warn me about hot stuff. A couple of times I've been a restaurant where the waiter keeps cautioning me about the jalapeños. After trying to tell him unsuccessfully not to worry, that they're not really hot, I've simply grabbed the bowl and eaten the whole thing straight, then asked if they had anything "picante, como los habañeros." [twisted]

Ken

KMaurer said:
I've simply grabbed the bowl and eaten the whole thing straight, then asked if they had anything "picante, como los habañeros." [twisted]

My brother-in-law likes his tuna with plenty of wasabe on it; it's funny watching him turn red and sweat as he eats.

KMaurer said:
One of the things that I always find funny when I'm in Mexico is the attempts by people who don't know me to warn me about hot stuff. A couple of times I've been a restaurant where the waiter keeps cautioning me about the jalapeños. After trying to tell him unsuccessfully not to worry, that they're not really hot, I've simply grabbed the bowl and eaten the whole thing straight, then asked if they had anything "picante, como los habañeros." [twisted]

Ken

eusa_clap.gif

I love it when they get shocked because they don't think us Northern Gringos eat hot food.

Just tried the Melinda's Red Savina. Definitely WAY hotter than XXXXtra Reserve. Tolerable, though.

The HAZMAT is HOTTTTTTTT! .

If it isn't hot enough for you, see a Mortician, skip the Doctor. And I've got a high tolerance for peppers.

Has anyone tried the DD's blueberry iced coffee? I got one tonight - it's not bad! At first I turned my nose up at it, but a few folks I know tried it and they said it was good, so I figured, what the heck. I usually don't do "specialty coffee" as I'm a COFFEE drinker, but I was pleasantly surprised with this. I won't get one everyday, but once in a while it's a nice change. Speaking of which - has anyone tried the marshmallow?

Back
Top Bottom