• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Holosun 509Tx2

Bud R

NES Member
Here we go.
I'm currently running an SRO on my Vp9 Long Slide and I want to mount a red dot on my standard slide but am cringing at the price tag of another SRO.
Has anyone run the Holosun 509T x2 and if so what did you think about it? Has anyone run both? Really looking for some input. I use the long slide
when running and gunning but figure the short slide would be easier to carry appendix for daily carry.
Much Thanks
Bud

I'm getting my CZ TS 2 slide machined soon (waiting for the gunsmith to be ready for it) and plan to get the 507k x2 installed on it. I've been using the regular 507c so far with an adapter plate, but want to streamline the mount and have it directly installed (no plates, hopefully).

IME, Holosun makes some good shit. I've had zero issues with their sights I have installed on a range of firearms.

Have a 509t on a Glock 17 MOS. So far so good. I havent been real tough with it but I've definitely whacked it on the safe taking it out etc. I somehow put the battery in upside down and had to pry the tray out which took some finish off 😂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom