Holosun 509t

Soundwave

NES Member
So I purchased my first RMR. Went for a "deal" because it included an MOS specific plate. Ended up returning it for looking used and not actually including the plate. Order my second one from holosun via Amazon and get this. 20210411_100906.jpg20210411_100846.jpg

It's got like silicon or something all over the bottom and around the lens. It's dry to the touch. What is going on?

Looks ok for a holosun. Trijicon and leupold are made better. I have a $120 truglo- it has same silicon on its belly, I guess it is how they make it.
May be a fake too, it is difficult to guess with chinese products.

The silicone on the bottom is way worse than the first one I got. The bottom doesn't worry me so much it's the stuff around the glass. I tried to capture the shine. In all my research no review mentioned excess crap around the glass. I guess third time's the charm.

The silicone on the bottom is way worse than the first one I got. The bottom doesn't worry me so much it's the stuff around the glass. I tried to capture the shine. In all my research no review mentioned excess crap around the glass. I guess third time's the charm.
if it came from amazon - just return this and order other one. in whole honesty i would recommend the trijicon sro. i set it up on the shadow 2 and it is amazing.

i like 2.5moa the best, not too small and not to big. there are other places too get it from, i think i saw it at as low as $505 now.

I second that....try to avoid ordering optics on Amazon. More main stream places like primary arms, big tex ordnance, places like that.

Do not buy optics on Amazon unless they are lower-end 'real" brands, or "junk" brands that are honest about being chicom turds (some of which can be polished turds - look for random sounding names like "Zopplee" and "Beestank" and such). Honestly, if you're going to use Amazon, it doesn't even make sense to buy electronics or mid-range items unless they are open/honest knockoff turds from "Beestank", or Amazons house brand. The percentage of fake product that goes out with real logos and packaging is un-f***ing-real. Want some cheap drapes? Screw it use Amazon.

Amazon should be shut down just for laundering all this crap.

Back
Top Bottom