Holosun 407C X2 - Have one, what are you using it on and how?

Anyone have a Holosun 407C X2? (only looking for experience with this exact model) What gun are you using it on (exactly model, generation)? And what specific plates are you using? And how do you like it? Anyone using it on a G19 Gen 5 MOS with Glock plates? Which specific number Glock MOS plate are you using and are you happy with it? Google searching is telling me this will work with Glock 02 plates. But I am looking for people actually doing this, with feedback about your success and preference? Thanks so much.

Check out the Holosun SCS for the Glock MOS, seems like the best choice with the lowest bore height and no need for special sights. Mine is supposed to arrive Monday, going to use it on a G34 Gen 5. I have the RMR on my G40 with some really tall sights, I’ll likely order a second SCS for it. I want to compare the red dots of my RMR’s to the green dot of the Holosun before ordering a second one.

Check out the Holosun SCS for the Glock MOS, seems like the best choice with the lowest bore height and no need for special sights. Mine is supposed to arrive Monday, going to use it on a G34 Gen 5. I have the RMR on my G40 with some really tall sights, I’ll likely order a second SCS for it. I want to compare the red dots of my RMR’s to the green dot of the Holosun before ordering a second one.

Thanks, I agree, I have a SCS and like it. But I am specifically looking for info about the 407C because I have a few of them that I need to sell off. Trying to find the guns that are known for sure to be compatible and being used by people that like it.

Thanks, I agree, I have a SCS and like it. But I am specifically looking for info about the 407C because I have a few of them that I need to sell off. Trying to find the guns that are known for sure to be compatible and being used by people that like it.

They fit anything that will take a RMR, footprint is comparable.

How much?

How much?
UPDATE: All three of my 407CX2 are sold. They went quickly on eBay. I just have the 509T left, which of course is probably the best model to have.

Original message:
Just yesterday I had three Holosun 407C X2 (RED dot) units. But two sold unexpectedly, so I have one left. I also have one Holosun 509TRDX2. They are new, never mounted, sealed screws, perfect shape, you would be able to register them on the Holosun site for warranty purposes, and MA state tax must be collected, you would be given a receipt. With tax included, I can do $210 for the 407. And with tax included, I can do $410 for the 509. I am not a gun dealer, nor am I an official Holosun dealer. I have no room to negotiate further. But it must be cash, near Newton, MA, or possibly at the Hopkinton Sportsmen's Club. Of course, you can gently inspect the item to confirm its condition but cannot place any wear on it until you own it. And of course I can send photographs upon request. I think I have the 509 listed for sale on this site, not sure how much I put on the listing, but of course you can have whichever is LOWER (this post or the other). These sometimes sit around for a while, and other times sell quickly. It could sell at any time without notice. Thanks for your interest.
R

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom