• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hollywood high rise potential sniper

Devils Paintbrush

NES Member
California does love its drama.

On January 31, authorities found several high-powered weapons during a search at the defendant’s high-rise apartment building in Hollywood. They found rifles magazines with high caliber ammo, a shotgun, loaded pistols, ballistic vests and a scope.

Braxton Johnson, 24, was charged with two counts of possession of an assault weapon, one count of criminal threats and one count of solicitation of murder.

Seems like pointing a rifle out the window is now illegal in California. Maybe it is weird, but they are acting like they averted a mass shooting that didn't happen.

"They found rifle magazines with high caliber ammo". I could barely type that it was so scary.

Hollywood high rise

How long before we see a story of an umbrella as an assault weapon (again)?

Last edited:
California does love its drama.

On January 31, authorities found several high-powered weapons during a search at the defendant’s high-rise apartment building in Hollywood. They found rifles magazines with high caliber ammo, a shotgun, loaded pistols, ballistic vests and a scope.

Braxton Johnson, 24, was charged with two counts of possession of an assault weapon, one count of criminal threats and one count of solicitation of murder.

Seems like pointing a rifle out the window is now illegal in California. Maybe it is weird, but they are acting like they averted a mass shooting that didn't happen.

"They found rifle magazines with high caliber ammo". I could barely type that it was so scary.

Hollywood high rise

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SK6_Di_3O0

Another reason to never trust police statements.

“…could have prevented a ‘Las Vegas-style’ mass shooting” Is such nonsense, it’s a statement intended to instill fear and to fluff up the perceived value of cops.

It’s just like laying out a dime bag of pot, $75 in cash, as bd s bing and claiming to have stopped a narcotics distribution ring.

“A 25-year-old man was charged today with possession of illegal assault weapons and criminal threats.

Braxton Johnson, 24, was charged with two counts of possession of an assault weapon, one count of criminal threats and one count of solicitation of murder.”

So is he 24 or 25? f***ing dumbasses

“A 25-year-old man was charged today with possession of illegal assault weapons and criminal threats.

Braxton Johnson, 24, was charged with two counts of possession of an assault weapon, one count of criminal threats and one count of solicitation of murder.”

So is he 24 or 25? f***ing dumbasses
he turned 25 in county [rofl]

I'm more interested in the solicitation of murder charge, did he get busted by trying to recruit help from an undercover?

he turned 25 in county [rofl]

I'm more interested in the solicitation of murder charge, did he get busted by trying to recruit help from an undercover?
So I guess his birthday was Wednesday? Since the article was from yesterday and on Tuesday he was 24 according to the article.

Another reason to never trust police statements.

“…could have prevented a ‘Las Vegas-style’ mass shooting” Is such nonsense, it’s a statement intended to instill fear and to fluff up the perceived value of cops.

It’s just like laying out a dime bag of pot, $75 in cash, as bd s bing and claiming to have stopped a narcotics distribution ring.
Or they arrested Joe Whitey with an arsenal. 5 guns and 1000 rounds of ammo.

Of course. This crap always seems to happen when the democrats are in trouble and they are pushing the gun chant.
you gotta love the times we live in, once it 'sinks in' what is between the lines.
just read it.
"
officers responded to a report of a man with possible mental illness at an undisclosed address.
After investigating, they say they found that ‘elements of criminal threats had been met.’
Following the encounter, detectives obtained search and arrest warrants.
"

a red flag laws actual implementation - here we come. whatever.

and then on other thread some ask what do they make all the lists of people for scanning FFL docs.

not sure what`s so funny about it all, as guy most likely indeed was minding his own business before his door got busted as they fabricated an anonymous 'report' and got a warrant based on potential 'elements'.
in a most simplistic translation - they knew of what to find inside, and had 0 other motives.

you gotta love the times we live in, once it 'sinks in' what is between the lines.
just read it.
"
officers responded to a report of a man with possible mental illness at an undisclosed address.
After investigating, they say they found that ‘elements of criminal threats had been met.’
Following the encounter, detectives obtained search and arrest warrants.
"

a red flag laws actual implementation - here we come. whatever.

and then on other thread some ask what do they make all the lists of people for scanning FFL docs.
Maybe we should all just fly red flags under the American flag and be done with it 🤣🤣

It won't be long before anything with a scope will be classified a "Sniper rifle" .
It's exactly how they did it in England .

It won't be long before anything with a scope will be classified a "Sniper rifle" .
It's exactly how they did it in England .
To be fair, sniping squirrels at 100 yards with my 10/22 is pretty fun.

I was at the mall that day, I shit you not there was a black hawk hovering over the parking lot down by sears with some dude and an AR hanging out the side. If they had the same response to the marathon bombings the Tsarnaev's wouldn't have stood a chance.

Back
Top Bottom