• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Holliston Firearms

I had heard that a new gun shop opened in Holliston so I and a few friends took a ride. Located on Washington St, we found it right away. Mark is the owner and has a web site up too. His prices were right in line with the other big shops AND he had a Sig that the other guys were out of and were on B/O for some time. Infact he had 3 of them! He threw in a holster and I walked out with a gun I had wanted [smile]. I'll be back....[wink]

Mark needs some more feedback here so I'll chime in.

Stopped by today to pick up some powder he had for me. He's expanded his inventory quite a bit, has some great items in there. He's also added some reloading supplied (lee dies, hornady bullets, bullseye, unique, and w231 powders). Mark even was nice enough to open early since he saw me around.

Great shop and a great guy to deal with.

The shop itself is on the small side but well organized. The lighting in the shop combined with some of their ornate wooded display cases gave the shop an old west feeling (at least to me). They had a decent selection firearms as well as ammunition. Their customer service was great, I would definitely stop by if in the area.

Mark brought some Browning shotguns to Walpole Sportsman Club at a youth shoot for tryouts and ogling. He was friendly and a nice guy.

Stopped in on Friday to Mark's shop to purchase my first gun ever. I was so impressed by the whole experience! What a great guy, and his wife was a pleasure working with as well. Even with a store full of shoppers, he was thorough, yet efficient with every transaction, and especially patient and thorough with my first purchase. Also got a great price on my first gun and all my accessories. Since this is close to my work and especially because of the great service, I see myself going back time and time again for my future purchases. Thanks again Mark!

I just stopped in Holliston Firearms for a firearms transfer.I had a wonderful experience. Friendly staff and very courteous. Look Mark up for your firearms needs or stop by, he is right in downtown Holliston.

Need to put my plug in after an amazing visit on Saturday. I was looking for an SR9c, and given the prices at 4 seasons I really hadn't considered shopping elsewhere. When 4 seasons didn't have one in stock, I decided to call around. I found a couple that were way over priced, but Holliston had one that was literally just a few dollars more than 4 seasons. When I factor in Hollistons reward program, it was a virtual wash (plus I didn't have to take a number at the deli counter!)

Mark joked as I was leaving that their reward card has a proximity sensor in it, and that if the card goes near 4 seasons, it will send a signal in to Holliston. After service like I received on Saturday, he may not have anything to worry about!

Im fairly new to firearms, but have to say I love how many truly exceptional shops we have around. This certainly isn't meant to bash 4 seasons (they are great), but the slower pace of Holliston was refreshing after seeing how crazy it can be at larger shops.

A+ visit.

I stopped in a couple of weeks ago to check out some pistols. I havent received my license yet and Mark still took the time to answer my questions and showed me a few different guns and accessories. Prior to my visit, I emailed him with a question and he replied 2 minutes later. When I mentioned that to him when I visited the shop, he said I shouldnt expect that kind of response time all the time. [laugh]

wanted to chime in as well.
I purchased my first firearm from Mark last year and I must have stared between two similar guns and played around with both for almost an hour before deciding on one and asking if it would be available when I received my paycheck later in the week. Mark was kind enough to put it on hold for me as he had 2 others available and also kind enough to stay open just a little longer for me to get into the shop after work and pick it up a few days later. I found his prices to be right in line where they should be if not lower.

I have been in there since and purchased a surplus Mosin Nagant for a great deal and see myself buying from him again in the future. Great service, great guy, good selection even for a smaller shop. Really dedicated business. as evidenced by the crowd that often gathers just to shoot the shit

was in there again last week with my girlfriend to pick her up a Ruger LC9. Mark and his wife were very helpful and took the time to show her many different options and let her play around with all of them until she was comfortable in her decision. they answered all our questions and made the deal pleasant and painless

Great shop and somewhat local for me, Prices are inline if not better than some of the other shops I have used over the years. Mark and his wife are a real pleasure to work with, it's worth the trip to stop by.

Fantastic shop! I picked up a bodyguard there a couple weeks back. Price was the lowest I saw anywhere. He took the time and showed me the proper breakdown proceedure. Seemed to honestly care. He's got my business!

I did a transfer here a little while ago and it was a nice shop. Quick painless transfer from an armslist transaction. Talked with the owner a bit he was a nice guy. Had a pretty good inventory with good prices. I would use him again.

I'll put my approval in here. Bought 4 or 5 guns from mark. He's my go to shop. Has a good amount of everything. And damn good prices

Mark is good people - More than once he's gone out of his way to help me get what i was looking for...
His shop is conveniently located for me but I'd drive a bit more because of his service.

Bought a M&P 9 full size from him late last year. He was the best priced around and was very pleasant to chat with. Treated me great. Will be back for sure.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Excellent shop!! I have bought many guns from Mark. Mark and his staff go out of the way to get you the infomation and the firearm that fits your needs. They take the time with each customer to make sure that you are comfortable with your purchase and the function of the gun. Well stocked store and a ton of supplies too!! According to their web site they have expanded their hours now they open at noon during the week!!

Excellent shop!! I have bought many guns from Mark. Mark and his staff go out of the way to get you the information and the firearm that fits your needs. They take the time with each customer to make sure that you are comfortable with your purchase and the function of the gun. Well stocked store and a ton of supplies too!! According to their web site they have expanded their hours now they open at noon during the week!!
Yep! A very good shop and getting better all the time. The expanded hours really worked out well for me recently. No more trying to get there during the evening rush hour and more time to make my buying decision. New guy working there is really great. Very accommodating, no pressure at all, great attitude. [thumbsup]

I'll also chime in to say that Mark is awesome. Bought 4 guns from him so far and he is my go to guy for ammo (and FYI, the man's got some ammo there right now)... got my M&P9c, Mossy 88, Mosin and the wifey's SR9 all from Mark and just picked up my lower and parts kit on Thursday from him for $170

Went in last weekend. The store has a wonderful vibe. For a smaller place they had a nice selection of handguns.

Mark was fantastic. Answer all my questions and definitely went out of his way to make me happy. Don't miss this shop, if you're in the area. Won't be disappointed.

Great shop! Went in today for my first time and walked out with a new gun (S&W Bodyguard), holster (Sneaky Pete), some ammo and a cheese burger. Lots of ammo in stock and they had a sale going on too, constant traffic in the shop today. I will be back for future purchases for sure.

A+

Back
Top Bottom