• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Holidy Season Karma

I just posted this in the NES Members Karma forum. If you want in, its a great reason to go GREEN

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend and is recovering today watching football. Up for karma is a $50 dollar check, written by me, in your name, to the charity of your choice. I feel very fortunate lately and thought I could give back a little. This is a great community and I'm sure some people here have some great causes that put this to great use.

The rules are as follows (READ CAREFULLY):
1. You may choose more than one location for the donation, and the funds will be split evenly between them
2. Instead of posting "IN", post the name of your charity (or charities)
3. The charity has to be a recognized charity that I will confirm after the winner is picked
4. You must be a green member
5. For every 500 entries, I will pick an additional winner. Thusly, at 500 "in"s, I will pick 2 winners, 1000, 3, so on and so forth (edit: up to $250 dollars, just realized I might be broke if too many people respond)

I will choose the winner (or winners, hopefully) on December 30, via random number generator

Good Luck!

Last edited:
ProLiteracy.org

Our Vision
We envision a world in which everyone can read, write, compute, and use technology to lead healthy, productive, and fulfilling lives.

Back
Top Bottom