• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Holbrook gun show free item

50 BMG

Mosin Nagant Collector
NES Life Member
Once again just at closing an older guy entered the show with what looks like a body bag and a old oil soaked rag with what appears to be a handgun. He walks over to me, yelling because he is so deaf, interested? OK Ill bite whats in the wrappers I asked. One is a pristine Colt Police positive which looks like he kept it dipped in oil it was so perfect. Then on to the next, a world war 2 jap with sling and bayo and the early version with all markings intact. And the last a 1 of 500 hand made savage shotguns in 100 % condition. He said this old war rifle aint worth much and I aint given up my pistol how much will ya give me for the shotgun. I gave him $375 which is what it Blue booked at at 100% and he GAVE me the jap rifle. Yup gave it to me. It goes to show if you are nice to your elders it pays off. And yes the bayo matches the rifle. i will get pictures up asap. You know me with cameras. Also i have been sick as a dog for a week and still feel like a truck hit me so guys cut me some slake on getting the pictures up. I have been so sick I even lost interest in my 1955 polish 22 trainer which is arriving today!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom