• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HOLBROOK GUN SHOW APRIL 16TH+17TH

I may have to check this one out, nice to have one on my side of the state. Thanks for the heads up.

Is it the same show as the last one in Marlborough? If I get my taxes done, I may make the trip and see if there's any interest in my G17.

Lots of good deals on magazines at this show and hopefully someone gets the .308 Saiga that Terry has for sale at an unbelievably low price! If it was a 16" barrel model it would have came home with me.

Lots of good deals on magazines at this show and hopefully someone gets the .308 Saiga that Terry has for sale at an unbelievably low price! If it was a 16" barrel model it would have came home with me.

I think I spotted the same rifle. It was just under $400. I was tempted, but had already blown a wad of cash on mags and such, so I didn't feel like abusing my debit card.

Picked up an ammo can (420 rounds) of Federal 62 Gr. 5.56 for $160, same stuff Four Seasons had a special on last week at the same price and didn't have to drive an hour and a half to get it. Also some Colt OEM 30 round AR mags for $20 each, then I ran out of money.

glad to hear that theres going to be good deals on ammo. I plan on hitting it up tomorrow with a friend. Does anyone know if they had good prices on 9mm ammo?

I picked up 14- boxes (20 rounds in each) of Brown Bear .223 for $4.25 OTD. I was happy....

I picked up 14- boxes (20 rounds in each) of Brown Bear .223 for $4.25 OTD. I was happy....

Good Find! I picked up some 9mm an .40 for reasonable prices in Massachusetts.... but I had a hard time finding steel cased .223.

That's the only table that had it today, but they jacked up the price to $195/can. I went just for that and wasn't happy when I found the price increase half way through the show. I was going to get two cans, but was overpriced at the $195 so I found someone that had 500 rounds of lake city federal 5.56 for $160 for 500 rounds and got that.

I even said I'd give them $160 cash per can, and that I would buy two but they said no. Their shirts said Stoney Acres Sporting I believe, I won't be doing business with them. I just find it shady to jack up prices after day one of a show. An I being unreasonable?

Actually, you are being unreasonable. You are accusing Stoney Acre of jacking up the price when I know for a fact that their price was $195 yesterday as well. The guy who had the 500 round Lake City .223 for $160 was the guy who also had the 420 round XM855 on the stripper clips in the can for $160. I know because I bought two of those cans last week at the Concord show and I noticed he had three cans of it left yesterday morning. Evidently, others beat you to the deal. And it was a deal because Riley's in NH wants $20 more. But please do not castigate Stoney Acres because you didn't get to the show in time to get your deal from the other dealer. I saw the $195 and passed.

Actually, you are being unreasonable. You are accusing Stoney Acre of jacking up the price when I know for a fact that their price was $195 yesterday as well. The guy who had the 500 round Lake City .223 for $160 was the guy who also had the 420 round XM855 on the stripper clips in the can for $160. I know because I bought two of those cans last week at the Concord show and I noticed he had three cans of it left yesterday morning. Evidently, others beat you to the deal. And it was a deal because Riley's in NH wants $20 more. But please do not castigate Stoney Acres because you didn't get to the show in time to get your deal from the other dealer. I saw the $195 and passed.

Ok well I was just going on what others have said on here. So the dealer that had it for $160 I now know who it was and it wasn't right when you walk in the main building like I thought. My previous post I edited out so there's no confusion.

I feel better that what I said was incorrect. The previous bad taste I had in my mouth us now gone. I wasn't taking out frustrations on another dealer, I was just incorrect on a couple details. If it was $195 the while time, nothing wrong with that.

I apologize for my earlier post.

Last edited:
my friend found me a nice SKS stock to replace my romanians cracked stock........but it dont fit?
For his first show he liked it. I did not get the time to run over

Back
Top Bottom