• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HK VP9 LONG SLIDE

if unable to find just call HK CS and ask them whats up. they often import or manufacturer in quantities such that their products will be essentially unavailable in the interim. example: P30L at this time.

My understanding is that they don't plan to manufacture any more of the conversion kits, but intend to produce it as a complete product like the P30LS. I can't remember where I read this, but I think it was from responses to comments from Social Media Girl on Instagram, so that may not be official.

Don't forget this is Hates Kustomers we're talking about here. If they can upsell, they will.

That said, I'm still kicking myself for not getting one when they were on clearance awhile ago.

My understanding is that they don't plan to manufacture any more of the conversion kits, but intend to produce it as a complete product like the P30LS. I can't remember where I read this, but I think it was from responses to comments from Social Media Girl on Instagram, so that may not be official.

Don't forget this is Hates Kustomers we're talking about here. If they can upsell, they will.

That said, I'm still kicking myself for not getting one when they were on clearance awhile ago.

Same.

Another option to consider is the Canik TP9sfx. For close to the same money as the hk slide you get a whole gun, complete with optic cut, optic mounting plates, and a few other goodies(and a pretty awesome trigger). Makes hk purists mad, which is an added bonus.

GB had a bunch then it dried up in the last couple days. I love mine. Got it at a decent price last year around this time.

Back
Top Bottom