HK VP9 LONG SLIDE

I received mine last Thursday, took it to the range on Sunday and tossed about 500 rounds through it. I absolutely LOVE it. I love the sights that it comes with. At first I was skeptical about the whole O-Ring on the barrel for lock up, and if it would reliably fire and feed my powder puff 130 PF USPSA loads. I had absolutely no problems at all, and the rear sight was very easy to adjust. It was dead nuts on windage, I just needed to adjust for elevation.

Oh, and its incredibly sharp looking!

I can definitely give the VP9L Conversion two thumbs up.

Four seasons had them in stock. I didn't see the email till a couple of days ago. I called they sold out in a couple of days. They ordered more but don't know when they're going to be in. I can't wait to get my hands on one.

Four seasons had them in stock. I didn't see the email till a couple of days ago. I called they sold out in a couple of days. They ordered more but don't know when they're going to be in. I can't wait to get my hands on one.

From the HK-USA Webstore, it took about 10 days from order to delivery, they were only in stock for maybe a week when I ordered mine. HKparts.net only received 9 in stock as of Tuesday. They're dishing them out in limited numbers so far it seems.

Meh......
I'm kidding of course.
The gun looks awesome but if you just wait a month someone will post one here on NES with extra mags and different sights and blah blah blah......LOL
It's what we do here.
Oh and don't forget the ever favorite " less than 100 rounds fired"

. . . Oh and don't forget the ever favorite " less than 100 rounds fired"

I can never trust ANYONE who say's they've got less than a 100 rounds fired through a gun. For me, that's just not humanely possible to shoot that little through a specific handgun that's not a ROF gun like a Jennings, and even then....

iu

This one is illegal in 39 states and requires HALO training...

iu

I have put four hundred rounds through it. I Can't think of one negative, function was flawless. It Does not make the gun heavy. The sites are great. I did not put it on a scale but it actually feels lighter than the regular slide. First trip I'll have to admit I didn't shoot that great. But it was all me I really haven't shot the vp9 much in the past couple of years. Second trip was one of the best I have ever had. I think this will be my go-to for the foreseeable future.

I guess the long slide has brought New Life into relationship that had become boring and stale. I can't wait to take her out again.

HK VP9 Long Slide was announced at the 2019 Shot Show and was sold between approx. 02/2019 till 05/2019. Suddenly it was discontinued after just a few months of sales. Problems? Are they coming back? Any plans in the future to sell them as a whole pistol? Any inside info? Thx!!

As an aside, they show the whole VP9 Long Slide Pistol on the HK USA Website under Products/Pistols/VP9??????

Just speculating. Maybe that was for marketing purposes. They introduced them at an extremely low price. For a complete factory upper. Now if you want them you have to buy the whole gun.

It makes sense they would transfer over to just offering a different model so folks like me dont get stuck with a slide and barrel they hardly use
If they do offer it as a complete gun Id get one. Thing looks sexy as hell with the kit on it

I’ll still buy one when I get the chance. That thing is sexy as hell and would be a fun range toy. There was one at Precision Point earlier this year and, looking back, I should have bought it and then hunted for a frame.

Just speculating. Maybe that was for marketing purposes. They introduced them at an extremely low price. For a complete factory upper. Now if you want them you have to buy the whole gun.

Also possible it has to do with HK's financial problems. Plus the whole "f*** the poors" attitude at Hates Kustomers.

That said, I still want one.

Wow. I missed this thread back in March. I own a VP9 and have shot it at USPSA many times. This slide looks pretty sweet. Hope they are offered again soon.

Since this Slide is after market and I see cut outs in it I assume this could not be used in the Production category. I think it would need to be used in Limited 10. Does any one know for sure?

Wow. I missed this thread back in March. I own a VP9 and have shot it at USPSA many times. This slide looks pretty sweet. Hope they are offered again soon.

Since this Slide is after market and I see cut outs in it I assume this could not be used in the Production category. I think it would need to be used in Limited 10. Does any one know for sure?

If the configuration is not on the USPSA Production Handgun List, it is not legal for Production. However, it is perfectly legal for Limited-10. I have yet to run my VP9L in a match, I need to get a holster on the way that will accomodate the longer slide, I'm excited for it.

Anyone have a source to buy one of these kits? Seems everywhere they're sold out and not available?
Four seasons had them about a month ago. probably all gone but they'll put your name on a list for the next time they come in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom