• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HK USP 9MM

My only complaint with my Hk45c is the suppressor height sights it came with. I can't seem to aim them consistently at all, will probably replace with standard ones
Well no f***ing shit, they're designed to be used with a suppressor.

I have no issue using suppressor sights on my P10C, maybe they aren't as tall.

I could be wrong but only the full size USP40 is on the roster.

That would make sense for MA, since 40 is f***ing gay too.

They're always as tall, its just that they look extra gay on a USP anything becuase the bore axis sucks, so its even weirder. [laugh]

I have a full size USP 9 with LEM and a pre ban magazine. I like it a lot but prefer my P30sk, P30, HK45 and HK45c. I am hit or miss with my VP9. The USP in my opinion is worth the cost because it has proven itself as reliable and robust. It shoots very well but I personally have difficulty with the ergonomics.

That would make sense for MA, since 40 is f***ing gay too.
Its not the height, I have other stuff with suppressor height sights. The 45ct specifically is just weird

It's a fantastic gun. It's my "nightstand" gun at my SC house. Here in Mass I mostly stick to 1911s or other lower capacity firearms but down there it's a pleasure to take the HK out and shoot it with real mags in it. With a light, and +5 mag extensions it's a real work horse and very accurate. I don't know about pre-ban mags or anything like that, though. Shoots really well, very accurate, low felt recoil, and a natural pointer for me. Absolutely nothing bad to say about it except the rail. I have an adapter on mine.
Why low capacity in Ma?

Why low capacity in Ma?
Because I don't like to pay ridiculous prices for ancient pre-ban magazines, I LIKE my 1911s, my HK45c, my Sig P220, and my shields, and I don't want to argue with some less knowledgeable police officer, range officer, fudd, or prosecutor about my pre-ban magazines being pre-ban magazines, and IF I chose post-ban standard capacity magazines for my Massachusetts guns, I wouldn't admit to it on an open forum.

I wanted to get one because they are nice to shoot, for some reason they are kind of expensive.. I remember last year maybe when I was looking they were around $800.. I wanted to pay $600.

Mags are like any other HK mags, expensive.
I found one new for 525 at Shooters in Amherst last year.

Stove piped with a steel case so bad I had to pound it out with a rod when I got home. 2nd round fired

I also drag my finger weird across every hk mag release... don't have this problem with other euro styles just the hks

So for me I'm out... bummer too because I always wanted one bad

I found one new for 525 at Shooters in Amherst last year.

Stove piped with a steel case so bad I had to pound it out with a rod when I got home. 2nd round fired

I also drag my finger weird across every hk mag release... don't have this problem with other euro styles just the hks

So for me I'm out... bummer too because I always wanted one bad

I'll take it off your hands for what you paid for it at least. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom