• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HK USC in 45ACP or CZ Scorpion Carbine 9mm...

MP5 likely weighs more than a lot of lightweight ARs do.

-Mike

Yeah, after looking at typical figures, you're definitely right. I think mine clocks in at 6.5 lbs without a mag, sling, and optic. I was just looking at a semi-reasonable (still pricey, but not MP5 pricey) 5.5 lb AR build yesterday that included a sling and an empty 20rd mag in that measurement. And that was without getting into the questionable "race gun" mods that I typically dislike, like fluted barrels and skeletonizing of the lower.

I picked up a HK USC 45 last night.

I'm looking for a HERA arms FSC Gen 2 so i can put a folding stock / ACR on it.

already ordered the rails from HKparts - looking forward to mounting my EOTECH on it and getting it zero'd

I picked up a HK USC 45 last night.

I'm looking for a HERA arms FSC Gen 2 so i can put a folding stock / ACR on it.

already ordered the rails from HKparts - looking forward to mounting my EOTECH on it and getting it zero'd

I'd be all over one of those for a conversion if only they used something like UZI mags so I could get some prebans, or if hell froze over and one could buy standard cap mags in MA. Put up some photos once you get the new stock installed!

I'd be all over one of those for a conversion if only they used something like UZI mags so I could get some prebans, or if hell froze over and one could buy standard cap mags in MA. Put up some photos once you get the new stock installed!

Claifornia's ban was just over turned - there is hope for MA

Back
Top Bottom