HK SFP9CC

Lots of little pokey bits on that there pew. Well, I guess it’s just the silly little charging ‘ears’ but those break off eventually anyways so it’s probably a non-issue.
MSRP? Is it an $849 Sig 365?
Probably.

Will buy just to make the forum poors and dealers who hate HK but will carry it and overcharge their customers jealous.
HK owners have the biggest gatekeeper mentality. I remember talking to a few who were irked when HK drastically lowered the MSRP on the P30 from the $1K range to $600-700 they were like oh NOEZZZ muh resale value!

HK owners have the biggest gatekeeper mentality. I remember talking to a few who were irked when HK drastically lowered the MSRP on the P30 from the $1K range to $600-700 they were like oh NOEZZZ muh resale value!

Lol those are the same guys as the wheelchair bound NES sheepdogs who buy pallets of ammo so they can larp in their sleep.

Last edited:
What’s that little lever looking thing on the slide below the rear sight?? Please tell me it’s not what I think it might be….

You mean the thing to help make racking the slide easier like on the VP9?
Ohh, ok, maybe that’s it. It seems to be a separate part from the actual slide. I though it might be a safety of some sorts…

Back
Top Bottom