HK P30S - Any in stock?

Anybody know of any local gun shops that have one in stock? Been hunting for one for a few weeks now without any luck.

Thanks!

They aren't mass approved, no dealers will be selling them to you. (okay they might, but you know what i mean)

Saw a P30 for 2200 in the classifieds though, go for it. [rofl]

They are MA approved. The P30S is approved. And the gun shops I've called carry them, they just didn't have any at the moment.

Hmmm interesting, I assumed they weren't because I've never seen any being carried in MA. I guess they are just a rare gun overall.

Definitely MA approved, as I just recently purchased one from Shelly and Dennis at First Defense Firearms. Unfortunately they are out of all P30 variations at the moment, as I just asked the other day since I'm also looking to pick up another.

Good luck with the search.

I've been checking gunbroker, but haven't found any MA compliant ones. They do seem to be much cheaper outside of MA though.

For a reference point, I paid $1025 for a P30 V3 (SA/DA) in 9mm. This was in Dec. at Hunters Trading Post in Weymouth.

Maybe not the best price, but you know... they had it... and I had to have it.

Awesome gun that I would recommend to anyone.

Aaron[MA];3011315 said:
For a reference point, I paid $1025 for a P30 V3 (SA/DA) in 9mm. This was in Dec. at Hunters Trading Post in Weymouth.

Maybe not the best price, but you know... they had it... and I had to have it.

Awesome gun that I would recommend to anyone.

Thanks

I paid 899. it was 850 for the standard I got the p30L 9mm which has a full length barrel. I hesitated to put up the price because I didn't know if that was rude or not. Still trying to figure out etiquette on here

Back
Top Bottom