HK P30 holster suggestions

Like the title suggests, looking for a good holster that won't stick out four feet from my hip. Would prefer if it was something I could get locally so I can stop ghetto tucking the thing in my waist band ASAP. Thanks all

Probably going to want an IWB holster for deeper concealment. Problem is not a lot of shops carry a decent selection of any. All you'll really find locally (from what I've seen) is cruddy Galco and Blackhawk! Stuff. You could try Bobs in Webster, he carries a halfway decent selection of Crossbreed stuff in house (I'd call first though)
Other than that you may just need tot bite the bullet and order something online.

Probably going to want an IWB holster for deeper concealment. Problem is not a lot of shops carry a decent selection of any. All you'll really find locally (from what I've seen) is cruddy Galco and Blackhawk! Stuff. You could try Bobs in Webster, he carries a halfway decent selection of Crossbreed stuff in house (I'd call first though)
Other than that you may just need tot bite the bullet and order something online.

First Defense is not to far from Bobs and they have a good selection of Crossbreed too, they may have one for the P30.

Try LaTour custom holsters. He is on Facebook. He is in Ct I believe. Turn around time has been really quick. Also 508 holsters. They are in Worcester and at the gun parlor in Worcester.

Ma LTC-A
GOAL Member

As others have said give First Defense a call, they always have Crossbreeds in stock as well as a bunch of others. 5.11 is further down rt16 in Milford. I've never been but heard they have a good selection too.

About a month ago I got a Comptac Ctac for my P226 and absolutely love it, far better than a Crossbreed in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom