HK 416 (5.56) and 417 (7.62) for civilian sales

If they ever sell the uppers separate you could just put one on a
preban lower. (well, at least on the 223 end of things... because of
the nuances of 308 ARs, the HK417 upper might not fit/work
on any of the preban AR-10 crap thats out there now).

IIRC there were a few HK416 uppers that "leaked out" onto the market from the first time, they lasted all of about 10 minutes.

Maybe HK is getting sick of POF and LW sucking up all the
profits in the semiauto piston driven AR segment. [laugh]

-Mike

Heckler and Koch may be realizing that our money is green in nature as well - especially in light of drying up government contracts, (ie: G36). My HK93A2 was my first EBR and I love it to this day, but have lost a lot of respect for HK's willingness to turn their backs on civillian sales, (and customer service) and sometimes bottle-feed us questionable, overpriced rifles, (SL8 - etc). I'll pass on the 416/417 MA compliant or not.....

now it's time for all those that cried about not being able to get these to stand up and foot out the cash. They wanetd them soo badly and cried for them for soo long and insisted they'd buy one..well prove it fellas! *

* not directed any anyone in particualr just general reference.

now it's time for all those that cried about not being able to get these to stand up and foot out the cash. They wanetd them soo badly and cried for them for soo long and insisted they'd buy one..well prove it fellas! *

* not directed any anyone in particualr just general reference.

Nows the time to tell HK to stick it. They had their chance when they first released the 416, but they chose to turn their backs on us.[angry]

Bring back a roller locker thats not nuetered and maybe I'll take a look at another HK product, until then. They won't get another dime of mine

Nows the time to tell HK to stick it. They had their chance when they first released the 416, but they chose to turn their backs on us.[angry]

Bring back a roller locker thats not nuetered and maybe I'll take a look at another HK product, until then. They won't get another dime of mine

I'm with supermoto on this. HK turned their back on the civilian market. Now that the government doesn't want their latest wonder product, they will allow us mere American peasants to give them money. f***'em

I had an HK USP45c, I sold it, and haven't looked back.

I have handled and shot several Heckler & Koch products, namely the 91, 93, and various versions of the USP. None were remarkable enough to warrant the mythical adoration that some wax all over them.

FAL > HK 91
AR > HK 93
And the USP does nothing better than other handguns I have.

Though I would take a 91 and 93 over an FAL or AR15 any day of the week, HK won't get another dime from me until they take out ads in evey gun publication and apologize to their civillian customers for the near abandonment. It would sweeten the pot, if they would build a plant in the US and start cranking out 91's 93's and 94's again.... [wink]

That plus the apology and I could be swayed...

Back
Top Bottom