HK 416 10.4" upper (with extras) for sale

I am selling my 10.4" HK 416 upper (BB date code). I couldn't bring myself to use it so, I ended up buying an HK Parts 10.4 barrel kit (so much less money).

Description :

The upper comes complete as seen in the pictures, with, stock, pistol grip tungsten buffer, spring, a bunch of lower parts pictured, an extra buffer, castle nut,
back plate etc. This upper is in really nice condition. Also included, a tan colored RAHG, NIB, with rails and accessories. This has only been out of the safe / box for pictures. Round count is unknown, but seems
exceptionally low. This is a real HK manufactured 10.4" upper, NOT a cut down MR556.

Accessories :

Stock
pistol grip
Remington RAHG
see pictures

Selling Terms :

I will accept venmo, or a money order.

Price :
$6200.00

Contact Information:

Derek
603-401-4316
[email protected]

Pictures:

Attached some, but I have more. Please let me know.
DSC_0822.JPG
DSC_0820.JPG DSC_0823.JPG

Statement of Legal compliance:
This is a non FFL item, but I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If a firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom