hk 30-L 9mm

101_0052.jpg

size comparison;
101_0051.jpg

[angry][crying] You aren't in MA, are you...
I want a P30. I got to see one in TX and they are really nice. The p2000 are nice too.

If you are at all a fan or user of the USP and/ or P2000,...you would really like the P30-L.
I am in NB, Canada.

I am, but you may not know that H&K is forbidden from sale here in the PRM and I can't just go to the store to pick it up. I could probably find one but I am not willing to pay the PRM tax on one just yet. I hold out hope that H&K will jump through the needed hoops here in MA.

I am, but you may not know that H&K is forbidden from sale here in the PRM and I can't just go to the store to pick it up. I could probably find one but I am not willing to pay the PRM tax on one just yet. I hold out hope that H&K will jump through the needed hoops here in MA.

arghhhh,..and I thought Canada was strict,..[angry]

the gold gripped one is a .40,...SA,.all tricked out with Henning grips,.firing pin,..hammer and sear,.(EGW),..Front sight,...and Henning mag pads. I use it for Limited 10 and Standard division.
The other is my production division 9mm,..DA/SA,...OEM everthing except it also has a Henning front sight. Both of these guns have been reliable and accurate shooters for me. The .40 mags need some tuning,..(mostly just make sure the lips are not spread out too much)....and it good to go.

Back
Top Bottom