• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hit the CNN poll

Thanks a lot.

So far 56-44. People agree no gun control will stop the violence.

I'm surprised to see there are some reasonable people among CNN readers :)

They dumped the gun control question and replaced it with this one:
Are college campuses more dangerous than other public places?
Yes
No

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18149774/?GT1=9246

Australia? Sine they enacted the laws haven't violent crimes involving guns skyrockted?

Yeah, gun control has worked so well in other countries. Why, just ask the people of Rwanda and Darfur. Oh, you can't they're dead.

I don't know about Australia, but I do know that England has experienced an exponential increase in violent crime, especially home invasions, since the disarmed their subjects and made self defense illegal.

Gary

They dumped the gun control question and replaced it with this one:
Are college campuses more dangerous than other public places?
Yes
No

Nobody vote on that. That poll is designed so obviously to be spun any way it goes, it's not even funny. They should at least try to hide their bias. [rolleyes]

It's now a new one: Have you checked on security at your school/work? I guess they don't like the answers they're getting if they're swtiching the questions so quickly.

Now it says, "will gun control be an issue for you in the next election", but nothing about your opinion on it. 60% no 40% yes

MagnumMike, I thought it was just me, that is such a non question, both sides of the debate could answer yes or no the way the question is phrased.
I'm sure they will tell us what the results prove.

On CNN I just got:
Will gun control be a factor when you vote for president next year?

Another "can swing it either way in their favor" wording.
The bias is crazy.

YES, gun control will be a factor for me. But not for the stricter.

Back
Top Bottom