His/Hers Gun Related Wedding Gifts?

So, I have a good friend who lives in Vermont. I don't get to see him that often anymore but we talk often. He just told me last night he is getting married next month. It's going to be a small wedding, last minute type of thing. Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to go since I'm not around the weekend they planned it. Him and his, soon to be, wife have a small family and are both into guns. He's been into guns pretty much all his life and she has learned to shoot as well. Both of them carry S&W M&P Shields for the most part but they have options like many of us :). He gets all the fun stuff living in a free state and probably been my biggest supporter working to get out of MA.

Anyways, I started to think since I can't go it might be cool to send a gun related gift (one for each). He's pretty much got all the bases covered on guns, ammo, mags, etc. I'm just drawing a blank on what I could choose. The other thing he has is a pretty nice watch collection. I could do something with watches too.

I don't think he reads this forum so I think I'm good as far as not ruining a surprise I hope :) Any ideas?

Take care of both needs.

s-l300.jpg

Guns as wedding gifts are COOL! I gave Lady Radtekk an M&P Sport II, she gave me a Ruger SuperRedhawk 44mag. Not on the wedding day, took a little time and budgeting, but those were the presents. I actually proposed on the firing line at my, now our, club by giving her a shotgun before asking her to marry me:) @dwarven1 gave his bride a custom engraved 1911 (I think) as a "proposal".

I like RedWing's idea above. Maybe His/Hers high end knives engraved with something RKBA oriented? Their wedding date?

Phantom Fury (S)

E9DC5D60-951A-4283-9E8D-E972CF920E9A.png

^^^ Flags of Valor - Handmade wooden American Flags

Just gave one of these as a wedding gift last month and they loved it. Comes signed (on the back) by the Veteran that made it and also comes very nicely packaged with some extra details and paperwork inside the box.
Handmade by combat Veterans.
It’s hard to see how beautiful they are until you actually take it out of the box. Anyway, just a thought since it seemed such a hit with them.

Last edited:
Guns are cool but when you live in MA you can't really get anyone in a free state something cool that's an actual gun IMO. He has a bunch of lowers, and a few AR's. He loves his AK's. His gun collection is is actually quite impressive. I have a few weeks so I'll see what I can come up with. The knife or watch might be an easier option logistics wise. I saw a set of shot glasses that said "Shotgun Wedding" on one side and, the other side said "Have a shot, we tied the knot." I thought that was kind of funny because although they have been together a long time now the wedding is more of a last minute option. The only problem is the place that makes them makes you buy in bulk. I don't really need 150 of them lol.

Could always get engraved leatherman mut tools. Lots of little ar tools on them...
Though the ar upper lower is a winner if you ask me, get them coated or fancy paint job for added points.

How about one of those bureau's with the hidden compartment?

A trip to one of those shooting ranch places in the Southwest.

I keep telling my girlfriends father when we get married all I want is a set of dueling pistols, I want to put them on a stand in a corner next to a pair of divorce papers in a glass frame with a little hammer that says"in case of emergency, break glass".

So how bout a pair of hi-points in a nice display box with one of those little hammers?

I keep telling my girlfriends father when we get married all I want is a set of dueling pistols, I want to put them on a stand in a corner next to a pair of divorce papers in a glass frame with a little hammer that says"in case of emergency, break glass".

So how bout a pair of hi-points in a nice display box with one of those little hammers?

Hahahaha this would be an awesome idea.

If the gun idea won’t work b/c PROM stuff, how about a brace of throwing axes?

ya can't go wrong here. if i got one i'd use the fruit as reactive targets. grapes at 200 yards, anyone?

crater-lake-gift-basket.jpg

Lower receiver for her, upper receiver for him.

Tell them some BS about how by themselves they are awesome, but once you put the two together that's when the magic happens.

Are you assuming their positions? o_O Why not upper for her and lower for him? He might like to be the foundation and she might like the upper hand. :p

Cute idea. I like it! As Len mentioned, get in touch with dwarven1, his contact info is on his lonely ass website lol Lonely Mountain Arms

Are you assuming their positions? o_O Why not upper for her and lower for him? He might like to be the foundation and she might like the upper hand. :p

Cute idea. I like it! As Len mentioned, get in touch with dwarven1, his contact info is on his lonely ass website lol Lonely Mountain Arms
[rofl][rofl]

Phantom Fury (S)

View attachment 245978

^^^ Flags of Valor - Handmade wooden American Flags

Just gave one of these as a wedding gift last month and they loved it. Comes signed (on the back) by the Veteran that made it and also comes very nicely packaged with some extra details and paperwork inside the box.
Handmade by combat Veterans.
It’s hard to see how beautiful they are until you actually take it out of the box. Anyway, just a thought since it seemed such a hit with them.

My wife was looking for a nice flag for our family room. I bought one from Flags of Valor too at the NRA Great American Outdoor Show, Gorgeous, and made with pride.
She loves it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 11
My wife was looking for a nice flag for our family room. I bought one from Flags of Valor too at the NRA Great American Outdoor Show, Gorgeous, and made with pride.
She loves it!

They really are beautiful. I have a large one in my living room.

Great show! I've been going 3 or 4 years in a row now. Only 2 hours drive from me :)

Yes, show was awesome! 6hr ride for us, prob won’t do it every year but maybe every other?
Lots to look at and buy. Never been around that many people without being irritated at all! Can’t believe we were in a crowd like that for two days and neither one of us ran into a rude person. Many were open carrying too. Armed society=polite society.

@dwarven1 gave his bride a custom engraved 1911 (I think) as a "proposal".
Heh. I see I'm still being talked about. I gotta log in here more often...

And yes, this is how I proposed to @luv2Bfree.

EngagementRing3.jpg

PM @dwarven1 he is now an FFL in VT and lives there full-time. Since he and Alix did a gun-oriented wedding, he might be able to give you some ideas and perhaps orchestrate the final result.

Probably too late to the party by now, but yes, I'd be happy to help out.

Nonsense. There's no lonely ass up here. Lonely chickens and ducks, yes, and and a barred owl or two, but no asses. ;)

Back
Top Bottom