• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

His and Hers

47b7ce22b3127ccebd9709f222fe00000036100AbOHLVs5YuGMA

Thank you Second Amendment Sisters! At the Women's Instructional Shoot the Shooting Bug bit Mrs. Weer'd pretty hard on the trap field. She needed to get one of her own. Of course I was obliged to get one for me too. Of course we have different tastes [laugh]

They're both in my name until she gets her permit, so I also got Cadillac Deval to soil his suit buy buying more than one gun in a day! [smile]

So all I need now is a place to find a cheap knock-off of the M9 Bayonet. I don't feel like paying the $100+ prices for one. Any Suggestions?

Arrrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Attachments

• HisHersSmall.jpg
    HisHersSmall.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Now, Andy... don't you go out and sell a dozen of them thar AY-salt shotguns now, y'hear?

Oh, wait... you only have two. Wny does any lawabiding citizen NEED to buy two shotguns in one month?? [/rosenthal]

Now, Andy... don't you go out and sell a dozen of them thar AY-salt shotguns now, y'hear?

Oh, wait... you only have two. Wny does any lawabiding citizen NEED to buy two shotguns in one month?? [/rosenthal]

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

Even better is you'll notice mine has the "Sholder thing that goes up" (Better known as a heat sheild [laugh2]) and a bayonet lug!

Why would I need a Bayonet lug? Easy I don't want to get adhesive crap on my barrel from duck taping a knife on it! [smile]

Arrrrr

-Weer'd Beard
PS: for those who don't get the joke:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rGpykAX1fo

Ok what model is it? I am looking around to see if they offer a 590 Marrine w/ lug

Its the basic basic 590 as far as I can tell. Single Bead sight, 9-shot tube, "accessory lug" (we know what its for [wink]) and heat sheild. Mine's blue rather than parker. I would have prefered the ghost ring sights with the fiber optic front, but this puppy was a decent used price and as far as I can tell its unfired!

I just did a quick scan of Mossy's website and it looks like all the 590s have lugs, but only the 500s come in Meriner. [sad] Sorry for the bad news. I can't think of ANY reason why ANY shotguns should come without bayo lugs! Even O/Us!

Its the basic basic 590 as far as I can tell. Single Bead sight, 9-shot tube, "accessory lug" (we know what its for [wink]) and heat sheild.

I can't think of ANY reason why ANY shotguns should come without bayo lugs! Even O/Us!

Very nice pickup Weer'd! I see it didn't take you long to follow my lead [wink] I concur with every shotgun having an "accessory lug" I'm still waiting to get to the range and do this, though.[laugh]

Give him a break he's just trying to meet the one gun a month quota, maybe he had a couple slow months in there! [grin]

Come on, you don't NEED a shotgun with a bayonet lug!!! What put a stupid idea like that in your head?

Back
Top Bottom