• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hippie camo!

I'm so excited to see the warmer weather, though it makes the issue of concealed carry a bit tougher. Especially for the women. I need to revise the wardrobe to better accommodate the snubby, but for today I'm wearing hippie camo. I don't think many (except you now, of course) would expect that thing just under my armpit in the oversize tie-dye shirt is a snubby. Add the right shoes, and unconventional grooming might come to mind before a snubbie. [rofl]

Man, I crack myself up. Now if only we had some better holster choices for the curvier amongst us. Until then, undercover hippie!

As long as you don't start hanging around in coffee shops bitchin about republicans while doing social activism work were cool. [wink]

I was planning on wearing my "Keep the change, I'll keep my guns, my money and my freedom" shirt, but I realized a bulge under that would be a bit obvious. So I went for the full on disguise. [laugh]

I'm a master of disguise - last weekend the guy at the gun shop didn't take me seriously about buying an AR-15. I think it had to do with the tweed jacket, sunglasses on my head, and girl jeans. The jokes on him, since I got one on Wednesday. [grin]

I like you already dreamer :)
Lets just hope you don't come with to the next shoot smelling like Nag Chumpa or how ever you spell that.

Back
Top Bottom