• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hingham man gets the full popo and metlec swat visit after posting on social media

I see nothing wrong, other than the alleged threat. What was the threat, anyway? Something real, or just hyperbolic shit posting?

He should join BLM so his threats will be ignored.

Yup... if they tried to display the average NES collection it would make world news and they’d make up new words beyond arsenal. I’m sure the words. - ”enough for a small army” or “ more firepower than a small country” would be used.

Cuck Massachusetts gun owners flocking here to chime in.

People from Massachusetts are disgusting vile human beings who dont even understand the meaning of freedom and liberty anymore. It is truly an embarrassment to the rest of America that the revolution started there in 1776 when looking at Massachusetts today. Your accents make you all sound like you've got downs, seriously, pound sand, all of you. Every other part of America f***ing hates you.

[rofl][rofl][laugh2][laugh2] Bwahahahaha! I had to like this post for the sheer audacity factor alone! 7 million people and everyone of them disgusting vile human beings. Pure awesome. Im gonna smack my kids just for being born here.

What is more disturbing--one possibly-unbalanced man with firearms or NEMLEC?
North Eastern Massachusetts Law Enforcement Council - Wikipedia
The North Eastern Massachusetts Law Enforcement Council or "NEMLEC" is a private corporation formed by 58 police agencies in Middlesex and Essex County, Massachusetts.[1] It pools police resources to provide specialized units in its service area. NEMLEC units include;[2]
As a result of a lawsuit by the local branch of the American Civil Liberties Union, in 2015 it changed policy and released documents requested by the public.[7] Days later the Washington Post published an article based on the documents describing an "excessive" use of SWAT teams for routine police matters.[8]

In late 2014, the group took down its website offline after the media noticed its "mission statement" page.

People from Massachusetts are disgusting vile human beings who dont even understand the meaning of freedom and liberty anymore. It is truly an embarrassment to the rest of America that the revolution started there in 1776 when looking at Massachusetts today. Your accents make you all sound like you've got downs, seriously, pound sand, all of you. Every other part of America f***ing hates you.

Ah geez. Not another Falcon's fan. [rofl] [rofl]

For his sake, I hope he didn't have any Hawaiian shirts near those Weapons of War!

Non color matching furniture and accessories. Guilty on all charges for criminal lack of taste.

So does that make us the Deplorables of the 2A world? [dance][troll]

INGHAM — A 20-year-old Hingham man is facing more than two dozen gun charges after police and a SWAT team executed a search warrant at his home Wednesday morning.

Julian J. Gilmartin, 20, of 6 West St. is facing 26 charges: two counts of possession of a large-capacity firearm; possession of dangerous weapon; three counts of leaving a firearm unattended; improper storage of a large-capacity firearm; possession of ammunition without an FID Card; 18 counts of possession of a large-capacity feeding device.

Hingham Police Sgt. Steven Dearth said in a statement that it appears Gilmartin had some of the items founds shipped to his home in pieces from out of state.

Hingham detectives began an investigation after receiving a tip that a resident was seen online loading and unloading a semi-automatic pistol and an AR-15 style rifle, which he purchased illegally. The tip also stated he had a ballistic plate carrier — a bullet-proof vest worn by police and military — and that Gilmartin made references several times to killing police and federal agents.

Detectives served the search warrant at 5:40 a.m. on Wednesday, and cetectives from Cohasset, Hanover, Hull and Norwell Police assisted. The Metro-LEC SWAT team also assisted in the execution due to the types weapons, the plate carrier and alleged threats to kill law enforcement.

Dearth said all residents came out of the house as instructed without incident.

Police found a loaded semi-automatic handgun; a loaded AR-15 style rifle; numerous loaded and unloaded handgun 21 round and 20 round rifle magazines; a revolver; a ballistic vest carrier with two plates; a ballistic helmet; several portable radios; additional gun and rifle parts; a tourniquet; packages of a substances used to treat gunshot wounds; zip tie handcuffs; and a double-edged knife.

Gilmartin was arraigned by telephone conference from the Hingham Police Department on Wednesday and was ordered held without bail pending a dangerous hearing on June 29.
All charges will be dropped

Think of how many tables would be needed to display the typical NES member's collection if the PD layed each magazine flat like in the photo.

Happened to a friend of mine many years ago (strategic 209A; he eventually got everything back after the divorce). When the police showed up he told them they would need a few more cars to fit all his stuff.
It’s a good thing panoramic cameras exist today!😂😂😂😂

Troll much??????

Hangry, bro?

5c3e18c3bd5ed.jpeg
Would that be a LGBT Karen???.......

[rofl][rofl][laugh2][laugh2] Bwahahahaha! I had to like this post for the sheer audacity factor alone! 7 million people and everyone of them disgusting vile human beings. Pure awesome. Im gonna smack my kids just for being born here.
And he’s probably from the state that’s 1 governor away from being MA North!!😂😂😂😂😂😂

Think of how many tables would be needed to display the typical NES member's collection if the PD layed each magazine flat like in the photo.

Happened to a friend of mine many years ago (strategic 209A; he eventually got everything back after the divorce). When the police showed up he told them they would need a few more cars to fit all his stuff.
I'm guessing the average would be high enough to make liberals weep. I'd enjoy watching.

[QUOTE="Bladerunner, post: 6790254, member: Oh, and be very careful of anybody that has zip ties.

They may be securing their garbage in a menacing way.
[/QUOTE]
I keep a few zip ties in my range bad to be used as emergency tourniquets that can be put on one handed if need be.

Back
Top Bottom