• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hillary Clinton Plans Executive Action to Exceed Obama on Gun Control

Like I said, the supply of powder and primers could dry up for at least a year once she is elected.

The supply of -(everything gun related)- could dry up for a year. The only cheap things will be fudd guns nobody is buying.

-Mike

I found the last point interesting...

MILITARY BASES AND RECRUITING CENTERS. Banning our military from carrying firearms on bases and at recruiting centers is ridiculous. We train our military how to safely and responsibly use firearms, but our current policies leave them defenseless. To make America great again, we need a strong military. To have a strong military, we need to allow them to defend themselves.

Not a lot of talk about that from any campaign through the numerous debates and campaign speeches...

Never believe anything Hill or Bill say. They're pandering to the far left, not that I'm saying she won't do it.

While I whole-heartedly agree that Willy and Killary will do or say anything (inc KILL anyone) to get back into the WH, don't forget who the POTUS that signed the last AWB into law!

AR's are running around 6-750 for DPMS, BUSHMASTER'S, PSA's and 500-550 for ANDERSON's. Load up on a bunch and sell when the shelves are empty.
Honestly, maybe if she was able to attempt confiscation it may work in some cities and a few states, but for love of Christ man, the amount of dead LE and fellow confiscators would be off the charts in many states, one of which I live in and is bordered by many others. You think the civil war had large numbers of dead, it would be dwindled by what will take place.
We don't stock up on supplies just so they can collect dust.

Our country's destruction is pretty much guaranteed. Both parties work together to empower and enrich themselves at our expense.
How many of our unconstitutional laws ever get revoked? How many times has the govt. been reduced in size? Our govt. is an unconstitutional and corrupt criminal enterprise whose only goals are power and money.

That will only result in our country's destruction.

Our country's destruction is pretty much guaranteed. Both parties work together to empower and enrich themselves at our expense.
How many of our unconstitutional laws ever get revoked? How many times has the govt. been reduced in size? Our govt. is an unconstitutional and corrupt criminal enterprise whose only goals are power and money.
Yeah, that's pretty much true. We are living on borrowed time as it is. Trump may at least start to do what needs fixing, but I think the country is just about done at this point, no matter who is elected.
As someone else has posted, full collapse is just a matter of time.

Those of you who think we have seen the edge of executive power, that hillary can't go farther than Obama did, don't fool yourselves. Scalia was the most important cornerstone standing against complete imperial consolidation, and he's gone. We stand in a similar position to that faced by the Romans in the first century BC watching our republic fall

Actually, even though the 2012 numbers are meaningless for the 2016 election, I did take "a gander" at them. This is a much different election cycle and the majority of voters in all parties are angry with the establishment candidates.

As of 2/20/16, this is what the party breakdown numbers are in MA:

Dems: 1.49 million
Reps: 468,000
Unenrolled: 2.28 million

So far in the national primaries, DEM votes are down significantly over 2012, while Reps voters have increased significantly. If this represents what the general election results will look like, then with 2.28 million undeclared voters in MA, there are certainly plenty of voters to swing the MA election away from HRC. Will it happen? We will know after the election, unless HRC is indicted before then.

http://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/eleenrollmentstats/enrollmentstats.htm

This.

I've known a life long, push the cause whenever I can, vote the ticket, union card carrying liberal for nearly forty years. I bumped into her in the supermarket parking lot not long ago and jokingly gave her crap about her not having any Hillary stickers on her car, what came next was a real surprise. She said there is absolutely no way she will ever vote for "that lying evil bitch" and this time around she's openly pushing for and will vote for Trump. She said she's tired of being lied to and the lack of follow through with her parties campaign promises. Perhaps it's because she's a grandmother and she finally see's how her votes have effected the educational system, she always seems to mention how unprepared for the real world her six grand kids(aged between 12-20) seem to be.

IMO the real political process(voting on issues) is dead and has been for awhile now. Obama cemented the fact in my mind that the more sensationalist, the more bombastic the campaign, the better the chances of winning. Which is why this entire election cycle from the get go(again, in my mind) has been the Hillary/Trump show and the rest of the candidates have been nothing other than window dressing.

Those of you who think we have seen the edge of executive power, that hillary can't go farther than Obama did, don't fool yourselves. Scalia was the most important cornerstone standing against complete imperial consolidation, and he's gone. We stand in a similar position to that faced by the Romans in the first century BC watching our republic fall
I prefer the Greeks vs the Persians in that epic battle that produced the famous words MOLON LABE.

I prefer the Greeks vs the Persians in that epic battle that produced the famous words MOLON LABE.
Our republic looks a lot more like the old Roman one than it does the loose coalition of Greek city states. Our congress is giving up power just like the Roman senate did

Okay, Then vote third party and help split the vote, so that what you claim you don't want happens.
Don't vote at all which means that you don't value your vote. Or
You can come with the usual excuse of "My vote doesn't matter anyway", and not vote.
No matter which one you take you are assisting in enabling the Communists in taking over this country.

This. In spades.

I have to think that if there was anything left in the executive fiat tank, Blobama's team of flying monkey's would have pulled it out by now.
But I have no doubt she'll try and pull something.
Make no mistake, that spawn of Satan would have me , you and our entire families burned like thanksgiving dinner gone wrong in a heartbeat if we stood against her, then sleep like a baby.
The second isn't the only thing we would have to worry about if that twat gets in.
You can pretty much kiss off anything that resembles the constitution after 8 years of that evil hag.

I have to think that if there was anything left in the executive fiat tank, Blobama's team of flying monkey's would have pulled it out by now.
But I have no doubt she'll try and pull something.
Make no mistake, that spawn of Satan would have me , you and our entire families burned like thanksgiving dinner gone wrong in a heartbeat if we stood against her, then sleep like a baby.
The second isn't the only thing we would have to worry about if that twat gets in.
You can pretty much kiss off anything that resembles the constitution after 8 years of that evil hag.
I'm repeating myself, but Obama had a somewhat conservative scotus. Hillary can freely go way beyond what he was held to, and since scotus under him OKed the ACA, just imagine what a liberal court would approve of.

hillary did such a great job as secretary of state, let's promote her to president.

At least we won't have to pay for freedom of information requests to get her emails - just catch her before she wipes her server when it looks like something will stick.

There's still time to change your domicile to NH and make a difference in November

I'm repeating myself, but Obama had a somewhat conservative scotus. Hillary can freely go way beyond what he was held to, and since scotus under him OKed the ACA, just imagine what a liberal court would approve of.
We were talking about Executive Actions/Orders, not laws that were actually voted on and passed both the house and the senate long before it was challenged in front of SCOTUS.

If you want to talk about the ACA and how it passed completely on party lines, that's a different topic from executive fiat, and a good example of why it is critical to pay attention to the House and Senate elections, now through 2020.

And if you took a gander at the numbers I posted you'd see that it doesn't matter which candidate I choose at the polling booth, the state is overwhelmingly voting D.
Sad but true.

Looking at the Senate and House, a Republican voter registered in MA still has no chance of making a difference this fall.

Last edited:
We were talking about Executive Actions/Orders, not laws that were actually voted on and passed both the house and the senate.

If you want to talk about the ACA and how it passed completely on party lines, that's a different topic than executive fiat, and a good example of why it might make more sense to focus on the House and Senate elections, now through 2020.

Looking at the Senate and House, a Republican voter registered in MA still has no chance of making a difference this fall.
Executive fiat is limited by Congress and scotus. Congress has been a bunch of sissies, and scotus is going liberal. What limits executive orders then?

Yeah, that's pretty much true. We are living on borrowed time as it is. Trump may at least start to do what needs fixing, but I think the country is just about done at this point, no matter who is elected.
As someone else has posted, full collapse is just a matter of time.

Yes, this ain't getting fixed. If (when) it's all going to unravel, the sooner the better.

Back
Top Bottom