• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hillary Clinton Gets Choked Up at Benghazi Hearing

Bush lied and got away with murder on a regular basis. Nothing new.

In places that we can do business with, yes. In places we just Freed the shit out of, no.

Take your ADD meds and stick with us. This thread and Clintons testimony is about Benghazi. We will be talking about the Nurimburg trials next.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

The above video highlites how useless the administration is. The machine is intentionaly large and hard to manage, making accountability at higher levels rare and investigations that have truthful findings impossible.

The question of why there was no security should of been answered with "we have no idea what we are doing in general, at least publicly."

You nailed it Dench, there is no leadership, only acting. None of these people take personal responsibility for ANYTHING. Lies cover up more lies, and the Language they preach is cleverly misleading and tongue twisted. This is why I always say when confronting Liberals and the like, before you speak listen to what they say first, think and then speak. This Method is useful as well when confronted by the local Law Heroes, they too are masters in the twisted tongue speak. IE: You look nervous.

One of the parts that angers me most since the incident is that Obama told everyone that they were unfair to Rice for the lying and that they should come after him and leave her alone. How do you go after a guy who says that but refuses to comment or say a thing about the attack?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

politics at its best we have a nice timely hearing 4+ months after Hillary and Barry O sold our former seals and ambassador out. Hillary and obama have as much blood on their hands as anyone involved in the attack. this is despicable I cant imagine what it must have felt like having foughtn for and served your country, then to know in the last minutes of your life they turned their back on you and let you get slaughtered. for Obama and Biden in the Secretary of defence to be in a room meeting in the White House during the attack and then having no military response when clearly they knew about it as soon as it happened disgusts me. Those cowards just sat by and started planning up their excuse. of course they had to find a way to blame America for these attacks blaming a bullshit* YouTube video and apologizing for how terrible us real Americans are because we have a constitution that allows free speech. typical liberal agenda blame everyone else point fingers and ignore, god forbid its election time. And since they control the media the truth becomes a non factor. And now the newtown tragedy serves a simlarpurpose as an attack on real Americans who wish to enjoy our rights. 4 F'in months for any accountability on our Americans getting murdered by terrorists in a hostile country at our embassy. yet within 2 weeks we have the VP running a gestapo esq commitee/attack groups on gun rights due to a gun related tragedy in America where ONE SINGLE person is responsibe. The liberal agenda makes me so sick frustrated and angry my life insurance rates goes up every time they use ssome atrocity to further their agenda. It. U want to see the dregs of society.go to the capital and wait for recess.

Last edited:
politics at its best we have a nice timely hearing 4+ months after Hillary and Barry O sold our former seals and ambassador out. Hillary and over mama have as much blood on their hands as anyone involved. In the attack. this is despicableI can imagine on what a must have felt like having foughtn for and served your country, then to know in the last minutes of your life to take turn their back on you and let you get slaughtered. for Obama and Biden in the Secretary of the fence to be in a room meeting in the White House during the attack and then having no military response when clearly they knew about it as soon as it happened disgusts me. Those cowards just sat by and started planning up their excuse. of course they had to find a way to blame America for these attacks blaming a bullshit* YouTube video and apologizing for how terrible us real Americans are because we have a constitution that allows free speech. typical liberal agenda blame everyone else point fingers and ignore, god forbid its election time. And since they control the media the truth becomes a non factor. And now the newtown tragedy serves a simlarpurpose as an attack on real Americans who wish to enjoy our rights. 4 F'in months for any accountability on our Americans getting murdered by terrorists in a hostile country at our embassy. yet within 2 weeks we have the VP running a gestapo esq commitee/attack groups on gun rights due to a gun related tragedy in America where ONE SINGLE person is responsibe. The liberal agenda makes me so sick frustrated and angry my life insurance rates goes up every time they use some atrocity to further their agenda. It. U want to see the dregs of society.go to the capital and wait for recess.

Its funny when one hears any of these foolish actors talk of Liberties, the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution or God Bless for that matter. We know when we hear them say it, its pure bullshit. As Obama outlined in his Inaugural address ( in so many words ) its time for a NEW Declaration ) one that will be molded in Hitlers own image.

This is the future unless we can prevent it.

09_warton_einsatzgruppen1.jpg

Is there any picture more sickening than one of a government goon shooting one of their own people in the back?

Back
Top Bottom