• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hillary Clinton Gets Choked Up at Benghazi Hearing

I'm a little confused about this issue.

When 4 people get killed via poor placement, meddling and a lack of support from their bosses, it's an awful event needing a lynch mob or something.
When 2,083 get killed via meddling, lack of support and an insane obsession with Afghanistan, its a "noble sacrifice," or some shit.

When 0.19% of the death toll of Afghanistan is hit, and can be solely placed on the Obama administration I guess its time to queue the blow hards on NES to bash him, meanwhile we keep out military in a meat grinder that gets hurt, killed and maimed daily.

Hypocrites. Libyia isnt shit. You want to know what it is? .19% of ****ing Afghanistan. way to pick your battles based off of political party lines.

When 4 people get killed via poor placement, meddling and a lack of support from their bosses, it's an awful event needing a lynch mob or something.
When 2,083 get killed via meddling, lack of support and an insane obsession with Afghanistan, its a "noble sacrifice," or some shit.

When 0.19% of the death toll of Afghanistan is hit, and can be solely placed on the Obama administration I guess its time to queue the blow hards on NES to bash him, meanwhile we keep out military in a meat grinder that gets hurt, killed and maimed daily.

Hypocrites. Libyia isnt shit. You want to know what it is? .19% of ****ing Afghanistan. way to pick your battles based off of political party lines.

I give you 4 out of 5 Denchs.

especially when it's our "allies" turning the weapons we're giving them right around on us.

Is to me. I sure don't want this administrations cover-ups and lies to go unpunished

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Whats there to cover up? Americans who had no business in Libya got killed in a situation that was easily avoidable (by not being there), while not supported by an administration who makes poor foreign policy decisions.

There is no cover up. People know what happened. 4 Americans got killed because our government is retarded. Who gives a shit what comes out of the white house or state department? they will never tell the truth, and the truth is already out and more than obvious.

America doesnt care about Afghanistan with thousands dead. its not going to care at all in any way about 4 dead in Libya. Only a small niche anti Obama portion of the population cares about Libya.

Whats there to cover up? Americans who had no business in Libya got killed in a situation that was easily avoidable (by not being there), while not supported by an administration who makes poor foreign policy decisions.

There is no cover up. People know what happened. 4 Americans got killed because our government is retarded. Who gives a shit what comes out of the white house or state department? they will never tell the truth, and the truth is already out and more than obvious.

America doesnt care about Afghanistan with thousands dead. its not going to care at all in any way about 4 dead in Libya. Only a small niche anti Obama portion of the population cares about Libya.

When this story first broke there were allegations that our diplomatic mission in Benghazi was funnelling arms to the rebels in Syria. Stevens was allegedly invovled.

Was Syrian weapons shipment factor in ambassador?s Benghazi visit? | Fox News

Are you saying we should not have diplomatic facilities and diplomatic personnel overseas? Are we to isolate ourselves off from the rest of the world, to a degree not seen since the Bronze Age?

Ok, there's a war in Afghanistan so we shouldn't care about the President and his admin lying about an attack that killed a Ambassador and former Seals. Got it.

Ok, there's a war in Afghanistan so we shouldn't care about the President and his admin lying about an attack that killed a Ambassador and former Seals. Got it.

Bush lied and got away with murder on a regular basis. Nothing new.

Are you saying we should not have diplomatic facilities and diplomatic personnel overseas? Are we to isolate ourselves off from the rest of the world, to a degree not seen since the Bronze Age?

In places that we can do business with, yes. In places we just Freed the shit out of, no.

Rand Paul to Hillary: I Would Have Fired You

Last edited by a moderator:
The above video highlites how useless the administration is. The machine is intentionaly large and hard to manage, making accountability at higher levels rare and investigations that have truthful findings impossible.

The question of why there was no security should of been answered with "we have no idea what we are doing in general, at least publicly."

Back
Top Bottom