Hilda and Jesse’s refused to serve three police officers

cathouse01

NES Member
Restaurant refused to serve three police officers because the presence of weapons made them "uncomfortable."
I wonder how they’ll feel when they call the cops and they have to wait (probably forever) for SFPD to find a couple of cops who are "off-duty, out of uniform and without their weapons” to respond.

I’ve seen this happen a few times in Boston as well, going as far back as 10+ yrs, it’s nothing new. It usually comes back to one lunatic employee who’s unhinged and wants to make a stand against any type of authority. Generally doesn’t end well for the employee once the owner or manager finds out.

I’ve seen this happen a few times in Boston as well, going as far back as 10+ yrs, it’s nothing new. It usually comes back to one lunatic employee who’s unhinged and wants to make a stand against any type of authority. Generally doesn’t end well for the employee once the owner or manager finds out.
Though in this case it was the owners who asked them to leave:

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CXFgTZirt2c/

It is what it is. Better things to be worried about if you’re those cops. Pack up quietly and leave, f*** em. Honestly I’d rather know right up front instead of them twitching and shaking in the back room afraid to say anything and at the same time spitting in my food and me continuing to support their business unknown.

Would save everyone the trouble if they just posted on their door No Cops Allowed. BLM and Antifa would happily chew and screw there on the reg.

I had to take an inmate to a dialysis appointment in Beverly years ago and staff asked me if Me and partner minded storing our handguns in the cruiser because it was making some Spanish Lady “Uncomfortable” I politely told the staff it wasn’t happening and they then asked if it was ok to brought a curtain to block our view, I said that was fine and it wasn’t an issue. It annoyed me though,

I would be pissed if I was one of these officers. It’s straight up ignorance but their place their rules I guess. Just don’t give them any business going forward

I had to take an inmate to a dialysis appointment in Beverly years ago and staff asked me if Me and partner minded storing our handguns in the cruiser because it was making some Spanish Lady “Uncomfortable” I politely told the staff it wasn’t happening and they then asked if it was ok to brought a curtain to block our view, I said that was fine and it wasn’t an issue. It annoyed me though,

I would be pissed if I was one of these officers. It’s straight up ignorance but their place their rules I guess. Just don’t give them any business going forward
You should have sung her a Spanish lullaby to soothe her nerves...

🎼 "Bésame, 🎵 bésame mucho... 🎶

I like this one better...

Last edited:
Hmm, quite illegal I'm sure. DISCRIMINATION? Where's the ACLU? What if it was a Muslim couple with backpacks? Black kids flashing gang signs? A couple of white guys with Mulletts that could be "white supremacist's?" Different rules for different folks? Considering the homeless crisis and the smash and grab looting in SF these clowns are totally clueless and dangerous to themselves and their customers. I guess they don't believe "an Armed Society is a Polite Society?"

I’m sure there’s a joke in there, I’m just not seeing it.

51QzEF5bi-L._AC_SY355_.jpg

It is what it is. Better things to be worried about if you’re those cops. Pack up quietly and leave, f*** em. Honestly I’d rather know right up front instead of them twitching and shaking in the back room afraid to say anything and at the same time spitting in my food and me continuing to support their business unknown.

Would save everyone the trouble if they just posted on their door No Cops Allowed. BLM and Antifa would happily chew and screw there on the reg.
It almost makes you root for BLM/Antifa to go steal stuff & harass patrons.

Restaurant refused to serve three police officers because the presence of weapons made them "uncomfortable."
I wonder how they’ll feel when they call the cops and they have to wait (probably forever) for SFPD to find a couple of cops who are "off-duty, out of uniform and without their weapons” to respond.
And so what?
Let all the cops never go there again and their friends and family and anyone else who thinks its a problem.

Even though I don't agree with it - I still support the rights of private business deciding who to serve. Don't be a hypocrite. We aren't communists (yet).
But there are discrimination laws, you can't deny service because you don't like the job they do. I agree with you but the law needs to be applied equally.

I wonder if these hippies would turn away the fire department when they show up swinging axes and pikes to take down a wall or something. “Oh my Gerdzzz, he’s got an axe! I’m sorry Sir will you please take that thing out of here!”

But there are discrimination laws, you can't deny service because you don't like the job they do. I agree with you but the law needs to be applied equally.

They're not discriminating based on their job. The guns were the problem. They said they'd be happy to serve them if they ditched the gunzz.

I think the restaurant owner is a moron, but that's not my call. Her place, her rules. This is one of those Voltaire-ish moments, where you might not agree with the other person but you'll defend their right to express their opinions.

In general, I like more freedom rather than less. Business owners are free to run their businesses as they see fit in my perfect world, so it would be hypocritical for me to say she should be compelled to serve anyone she doesn't want to serve. Now, if there are consequences of her choices? She better not bitch about them.

Well of a place has

View attachment 548975

as a policy, it should apply to everyone.
I actually agree. A sidearm is part of law enforcement uniform. If the place doesn't want guns, then that applies to everyone. That doesn't mean they're immune from ramifications though.

Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/0zgTcrZ5030

Back
Top Bottom