hightower v. boston

It's not necessarily a stalling delay. The state has intervened in the case and it's been reassigned to a new judge.

Patience. We didn't get where we are overnight, the state took years and decades to accumulate the laws and practices that we are only now starting to fight. This "framework" won't come down in one gigantic swipe. It will take time, discipline, and perseverance. The good news is that we're moving in the right direction, we're picking up momentum, and the scales are tipping more and more in our favor.

That's all for now.....[smile]

It's not necessarily a stalling delay. The state has intervened in the case and it's been reassigned to a new judge.

Patience. We didn't get where we are overnight, the state took years and decades to accumulate the laws and practices that we are only now starting to fight. This "framework" won't come down in one gigantic swipe. It will take time, discipline, and perseverance. The good news is that we're moving in the right direction, we're picking up momentum, and the scales are tipping more and more in our favor.

That's all for now.....[smile]

I really, really hope your right.

Don't take this as me doubting you guys. It's just that I live in MA.

Back
Top Bottom