High-Tech Stop & Frisk

doesn't really seem to matter much here in Mass from what I have read on here..Seems the cops already have our LTC's linked to our car registrations...so would they not expect us to attend a gun show?

doesn't really seem to matter much here in Mass from what I have read on here..Seems the cops already have our LTC's linked to our car registrations...so would they not expect us to attend a gun show?

It's just that they're collecting data on innocent people for attending gun shows.

Just tape "F OFF" over your lic plate. Problem solved. If everyone did it, now what are they going to do? Wander around pulling them all off??? Seems to me if I had a free Sat am, I could wander around handing out signs and tape. LOL

The Federal Goon Agencies can claim all they want that they are not actually conducting that collection of data, But you can bet your ass that they are. None of those agencies have any credibility any more.
Yes. That's probably what the "upgrade" to NICs over the summer was: they made it easier to store everything, faux registry backdoor.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

7WmvKQQ.gif

Just tape "F OFF" over your lic plate. Problem solved. If everyone did it, now what are they going to do? Wander around pulling them all off??? Seems to me if I had a free Sat am, I could wander around handing out signs and tape. LOL

We should do this with taxes while we are gathering like minded people.

Back
Top Bottom