High School Teacher's Epic Meltdown Caught on Camera

J

Jose

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
F-ing savages

I wished he would have walked up to the little prick acting as ringleader and punched his lights the f out.

Blitz1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I don't know how teachers take that crap. I would have to quit before I beat the hell out of some little punk.

GomerPile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Makes me think that not enough condoms were being distributed in schools 15 years ago. Just imagine what their kids will be like in 15 years....

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
F-ing savages

I wished he would have walked up to the little prick acting as ringleader and punched his lights the f out.
+1 and then he should have met with the parents and punched them out. Kids behave like that because parents let them.
I taught teenagers CCD for two years and I had a rule that no student could leave until I finished my lesson plan and if they had a problem I told them I would gladly meet with parents after class. In two years I never had to meet with one parent.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Angered that some of the students in his 11th-grade math class at McGavock High School in Nashville, Tenn., wouldn't stop talking, Donald Wood lost all control of his emotions and sanity.
How funny-- I know that school-- we (Mount Juliet, TN) played them in football every year when I was in high school in the early 80's. McGavock was a very "urban", shall we say, school known for their troublemakers/hoodlums/criminals. Every time we played them, there would be vandalism of cars by their fans in the parking lots, fights in the stands, and fights on the field. Looks like nothing's changed!

Blitz1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
How funny-- I know that school-- we (Mount Juliet, TN) played them in football every year when I was in high school in the early 80's. McGavock was a very "urban", shall we say, school known for their troublemakers/hoodlums/criminals. Every time we played them, there would be vandalism of cars by their fans in the parking lots, fights in the stands, and fights on the field. Looks like nothing's changed!
It has changed, it's gotten worse.

W

wolf223

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
[rofl]

i had a vietnam vet teacher that would brake yard sticks like they were going outta style... he'd really challenge us to fights!

he would do the routine like Michael Keaton on Batman

"come on! ya got the guts? come on! " [rofl][rofl]

Last edited by a moderator:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
what the hell are they doing spending their times on the frickin phone anyway.... its SCHOOL dumbass... learn something

Rating - 0%
0   1   0
See, this is why I laugh when all these p*ssy parents out there expect that their lack of leadership, direction, and discipline at home should be taken care of by their surrogate parent, their teachers. These teachers see these piece of garbage kids for hours a week and the parents expect them to parent their children. I love it....

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Call their parents! That's right most or all of their parents could care less anyway!

I'm guessing this class is probably:

Future dope peddlers and gang members 101
Street Thuggery and Scamming 102
Indroduction to the use and benefit of Coke and Heroin 104
Ignorence as an advantage 105
Playing Da Sytems 106
Surviving mid life crisis in a high school environment 107
Effective resentment of authority and undermining education for others 108
Introduction to the creation and marketing of illegal substances 109
Avoid starving by eating your own booga's 110

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
It is really funny to me to read many of these quotes coming out in support of this one teacher once they see what a typical urban high school teachers daily life looks like, from many posters who often deride teachers as horrible public sector employees who benefit from public support. If you only knew the bull**** that teachers put up with on a daily basis, maybe your opinion might change.

Next time you decide to rip on a teacher for a 180 day work year, or a 7 hour work day, (which are both BS) think twice. Teachers put up with a hell of alot more than crap than you might expect, in the midst of trying to do their job.

Then add to the fact that as a responsible teacher you cannot do anything while you watch the Union protect the jackass tenured teachers who do nothing to keep their jobs, while the colleagues who really care are given their pink slips. You can't win. I hate the Union, it does nothing but protect the "dead weight". If the education profession removed the unions I would be happy and have nothing to fear because I work hard at what I do, and am a responsible and professional teacher.

Not to hi-jack the thread but this one hits home. This is my life on a daily basis, and I love it. I love the challenge of teaching kids who don't give a s***, and it pays the bills. I just hate the baggage that comes with the profession.

J

Jose

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
It is really funny to me to read many of these quotes coming out in support of this one teacher once they see what a typical urban high school teachers daily life looks like, from many posters who often deride teachers as horrible public sector employees who benefit from public support. If you only knew the bull**** that teachers put up with on a daily basis, maybe your opinion might change.

Next time you decide to rip on a teacher for a 180 day work year, or a 7 hour work day, (which are both BS) think twice. Teachers put up with a hell of alot more than crap than you might expect, in the midst of trying to do their job.

Then add to the fact that as a responsible teacher you cannot do anything while you watch the Union protect the jackass tenured teachers who do nothing to keep their jobs, while the colleagues who really care are given their pink slips. You can't win. I hate the Union, it does nothing but protect the "dead weight". If the education profession removed the unions I would be happy and have nothing to fear because I work hard at what I do, and am a responsible and professional teacher.

Not to hi-jack the thread but this one hits home. This is my life on a daily basis, and I love it. I love the challenge of teaching kids who don't give a s***, and it pays the bills. I just hate the baggage that comes with the profession.
If public schools did not exist, the only kids in school would be those that want to learn.

The rest would be dead or in prison, where they belong.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If public schools did not exist, the only kids in school would be those that want to learn.

...or at the very least there shouldn't be any laws for mandatory attendance until a certain age...it just delays the inevitable for the young scumbags.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0

We wouldn't have to import so many illegal aliens. We could breed sanitation and lawn care workers right here at home.

At least we would be able to understand what they are saying.

Blitz1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

Public Schools and unions. Hmmm. [rolleyes][hmmm]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd sue the school, for creating a hostile work environment. The school is responsible, because they prevent the teachers from properly disciplining the students. They should expel those fu*ks and put them on a road crew until their 18, if they don't want to learn.

richc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
My Dad taught at Boston Technical High School in the 60's and 70's. He kept a 2x4 on his desk, about baseball bat sized, with a grip made in the school shop.

Some kids came to school to sleep. Dad was fine with that, as long as they did not sleep in his class. Dad expected respect, and was willing to work to earn it.

When a kid fell asleep Dad would tell the rest of the class to be very quiet. He would pick up the 2x4 and tiptoe to the kid's desk. He'd wind up and slam the desk with said 2x4, just like Casey at the Bat. Kids would jump straight up. Scared the CRAP out of them... teehee.

Generally he only had to do that once or twice a year. It was very effective. Can you imagine what would happen to a teacher today if they did that?

Interesting... Dad was respected by the kids. Black, white or hispanic did not matter as they knew my father had their backs and cared about them. If they did not want to learn, fine by Dad. Just be prepared to accept the grade you earned, and don't you dare disrupt the class. Word got around the school and generally he only got kids that were interested in learning electronics. The slackers went for the soft teachers.

After he died we got lots of calls from former students expressing their condolences and sharing fond memories. That was very cool.

Thanks for listening... and for helping me recall these very cool memories!

:)

Top Bottom