High Power Shooting Gear

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
If you would like to add a link to the list please IM me.

Bob Jones Sights Custom Rifle sights.

Brenzovich Shooting Equip and Tools

Champions Choice Full Line of Shooting Supplies & Equipment

Creedmoor Sports Has everything you need for High Power shooting equipment.

Dewey Rods.com/ Excellent cleaning equipment.

First Strike Products Quality Products for the Competitive Shooter.

Giraud Tool High Power Euipment and reloading Equipment

JarheadTop.com Quality shoot gear from Jim Owens.

Les Tam Slings Quality slings.

Ray-Vin High Power Shooting Equipment.

The Wilderness Tactical Supply Company.

Schneller MFG High Power shooting stool system.

Turner Slings Match slings.

Here is a Great comparison chart for four major shooting stools/carts.

Last edited:
Derek, you forgot one important tool - instruction. Can you recommend a good place for a beginner to learn how to shoot HP? Perhaps a class or intro seminar. Thanks!

And the Marine Corps DOESN'T COUNT!!!

April 11th - HP Clinic at Maj. Waldron.

April 25th - HP Clinic at Nashua F&G.

May 17th - HP Beginners Match at Scarborough F&G.

June 21st - Service Rifle Clinic at Cheshire County F&G.

Vermont State EAFR - Various. Last year they held four basic clinics in May, June, Sept. Oct. Schedule is not posted yet. They also had an advanced clinic in July.

It's a little early for schedules, but I know for a fact that these clubs have also offered clinics in the past.

Reading Rifle.

Woburn Sportsman's

Pemigewasset Valley Fish & Game Club

Derek,
I did not see this one in your list. I have purchased two slings from him and many of the other members of the Suffolk Detachment Rifle Team have as well. He is a great guy and his prices are excellent.

http://www.lestam.com

That's the first thing I thought of when I saw this post. It's the sling I have on my Highpower AR. It's one awesome sling.

Derek, you forgot one important tool - instruction. Can you recommend a good place for a beginner to learn how to shoot HP? Perhaps a class or intro seminar. Thanks!

Check out Reading's class. I took it a few years ago and it was great. Spent half the day learning to shoot and the other half working the pits. Great experience.

LOL, me too. Split the fee to hire @minininjer to tune him up a little for this heinous transgression?

In! She requires hotel/air fare/travel expenses now for dirty deeds, but still totally worth it. (Like the ac/dc kind, not the Robert Kraft ‘full release’ kind.)

Last edited:
Sorry for the thread hi-jack!

Split the fee to hire @minininjer to tune him up a little for this heinous transgression?
In! She requires hotel/air fare/travel expenses now for dirty deeds, but still totally worth it.
Betcha she'd do it gratis, for him.
Y'all are in the second ever thread on NES. I assume the first was nuked for some long since banned member's transgression [laugh]
Yahbut is it the thread that has had no replies for the longest time?

Ray Vin is done to my knowledge. Too bad, I bought probably one of his last available high power shooting carts back about 5 years ago. Awesome accessory for not a lot of money.

Back
Top Bottom