high capactity glock factory magazines available anywhere online?

At the Marlboro show vendors are selling:

G23 - 13rd Brand new (not pre ban) $50-70
G17 - 15 rd preban $50

I found 2 G23 pre ban 13 rd mags for $50 each and I promptly snagged them. There was one left at Stoney Acres Sports booth when I left yesterday afternoon.

The show in Manchester a few weeks ago had some new Glock mags for $45 - $55 ea.

Are you looking for the standard capacity magazines, or are you looking for ones that hold even greater than that like the 30 round 9mm mags?

Every time there is a panic I seem to pick up Glock mags, even though I don't have a glock anymore. I put in an order at midway for two factory G17 magazines just before they stopped allowing backorders, they just shipped Thursday. I also have two 33rd factory mags and a few factory +2 base plates.

Im hoping to get some of the back ordered M3 maglevel pmags I have on backorder soon.

I was at a meeting the other week and a guy was trying to sell a 33 rd 9mm mag for $80 - no thanks.

I say just put an order in somewhere and wait.. I put an order in at Brownells on Dec 17th. It would have shipped out on Jan 3rd if someone hadn't stolen my credit card number in-between..by the time I gave them a new number, they put the items back on the shelf. It is finally now shipping out.. on its way.
(I did not order any of the 33 rd mags however, not sure of the demand for those) I can reload a 17 round normal size mag pretty quick.

$79.00 for glock magazines ! Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!! Recently he was selling them for $ 50.00 . He told me that he had an out of state friend that accumulates them for him.

$79.00 for glock magazines ! Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!! Recently he was selling them for $ 50.00 . He told me that he had an out of state friend that accumulates them for him.

Were they U notch or Square notch?

According to a very reliable source of mine, Glock inventory was being held until after the SHOT Show was completed in order for Glock to fulfill the orders that they received there first. Things should start to improve shortly, we all hope!

According to a very reliable source of mine, Glock inventory was being held until after the SHOT Show was completed in order for Glock to fulfill the orders that they received there first. Things should start to improve shortly, we all hope!

thanks for this update

i hope so

Why should people sell them cheap it a free market, im sick of all the bitching about prices of mags and guns,

Nobody makes a big deal about over paying for gas anymore which we still are

Zero hour has a ton of glock mags, if you dont like the price don't buy them some else will.

Why should people sell them cheap it a free market, im sick of all the bitching about prices of mags and guns,
Zero hour has a ton of glock mags, if you dont like the price don't buy them some else will.

I dont think that store will carry a new 33 rd mag the O.P. wants. This store is in MA - not helping.

And we sure can bitch about prices. This is not free market here, this is lunacy of people panicking over what the govt. will do. Until a ban actually does happen, I refuse to overpay for mags.

I dont think that store will carry a new 33 rd mag the O.P. wants. This store is in MA - not helping.

And we sure can bitch about prices. This is not free market here, this is lunacy of people panicking over what the govt. will do. Until a ban actually does happen, I refuse to overpay for mags.

I dont plan on buying them either but if he sells the for 35 some othe clown will just resell them higher

Back
Top Bottom