"high cap" mags in MA ban "An Act to close the assault weapon magazine loophole"

just emailed Timilty. I did the nicest job I could in making sure Linsky was portrayed as someone out of touch with reality. Hopefully, I hit the line right LOL

Announcing that you don't give a **** about complying with the law online is not a good strategy to continue getting away with anything.

That's probably why more people who post here are the type that want to remain compliant.

And your point would be what? That I should run down to the police department and turn in everything I have lawfully owned for many years because it has been deemed illegal not by law but by decree? Or should I declare my fealty to the state and agree to comply with every rule they make?

Given that I cant possibly comply, why would I try? Tell you what, friend, why don't you just give me half your cake now?

Given that we have de facto registration in MA and that you presumably hold an LTC, they can come for you whenever they feel like it. You think posting your objection to the statism is going to hasten the government's decision to burn you out Waco style or just kill your family a la Ruby Ridge?

Yeah, yeah, we exercise discretion for the most part. But your suggestion that we quietly yield, or at least don't object, to blatant tyranny is ludicrous.

Hey guys; don't say anything objectionable on the Internet or the government will get you.

FFS, Endus, I probably spend more time avoiding breaking the law than most criminals probably spend trying to stay out of jail. At some point you say 'enough', or you simply admit you are a slave, and that your life has no meaning.

Finally: The government is not my God. /rant

TL;DR version: you will never be compliant, because they want your whole cake. You only delude yourself if you think otherwise.

Last edited:
Announcing that you don't give a **** about complying with the law online is not a good strategy to continue getting away with anything.

That's probably why more people who post here are the type that want to remain compliant.

Libertarian Party : Location is not correct

Last edited:
More of the same every session. This bill won't go anywhere as usual. There are two pending lawsuits challenging either the AWB or AG Healey's revised interpretation. The legislature typically does not act on legislation that would affect on-going litigation. They will wait until the courts figure out the issues before it.

That means that Creem's bill and Linkskey bill won't go anywhere. There's also a Taser bill on Beacon Hill and that won't go anywhere either.

But aren't the courts saying they don't want to do anything if the legislature is looking at it?

And your point would be what? That I should run down to the police department and turn in everything I have lawfully owned for many years because it has been deemed illegal not by law but by decree? Or should I declare my fealty to the state and agree to comply with every rule they make?

Given that I cant possibly comply, why would I try? Tell you what, friend, why don't you just give me half your cake now?

Given that we have de facto registration in MA and that you presumably hold an LTC, they can come for you whenever they feel like it. You think posting your objection to the statism is going to hasten the government's decision to burn you out Waco style or just kill your family a la Ruby Ridge?

Yeah, yeah, we exercise discretion for the most part. But your suggestion that we quietly yield, or at least don't object, to blatant tyranny is ludicrous.

Hey guys; don't say anything objectionable on the Internet or the government will get you.

FFS, Endus, I probably spend more time avoiding breaking the law than most criminals probably spend trying to stay out of jail. At some point you say 'enough', or you simply admit you are a slave, and that your life has no meaning.

Finally: The government is not my God. /rant

TL;DR version: you will never be compliant, because they want your whole cake. You only delude yourself if you think otherwise.

We see you have taken a deer belonging to the King. Oh, and is that the King's firewood?

Back
Top Bottom