• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

High Cap Magazine Internet Order shipped to MASS

Is it legal to order High Cap Magazines for RIFLES online and have them shipped to MASS?

Same question for handguns.

Hawgleg44 said:
Same reply for both rifle and handguns. Only if they are pre-Sept 1994 mags, and you have the proper LTC to possess them.
Good luck trying to find a company that will in fact ship to you even if you're "legal".

Thanks!

Someone down at the range told me to go ahead and order em online. Apparently there are a few companies that will ship to MASS. I'll just continue to buy the old pre-ban stock in-state. Don't want to break any laws.

Actually, finding someone to sell you isn't that hard. It's finding someone you trust to ensure that the mag is pre 1994. THAT's the really hard part. It's times like this that good people like Carl at FSGuns is a real good resource to have.

When you are facing a potential $10,000 fine and/or 10 years in prison for EACH magazine, you can't be too careful.

And JonJ is right, most of the most reputable dealers you might trust won't sell to MA. King Tom has them all scared. Amazing what the unlimited power of government can do. Too bad nobody in this state cares about gun owners. Any other product would have him strung up in a tree for abuse of power.

Exactly. If Romney doesn't run for re-election (i.e., he runs for President instead of Governor), then Riley will be opposed by Kerry Healey. And Healey doesn't have a chance. If Romney runs for re-election, then Riley has an uphill fight.

Back
Top Bottom