Hickok45 is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about shills, 261 posts, and 155 likes? How many accounts do you have to pump up your like to post ratio like that?
While I see what you're getting at given some of the other posts I've seen from OP. All that ratio nonsense means nothing, anybody who actually cares about that needs to go to twitter. Posting a flame post about the Mr. Rogers of the firearms community probably isn't a ticket to farming those likes.

If we cant have a neg rep or dislike, we need some politically correct neg.

Call it some like "participation trophy"

:emoji_medal: this is the closest i could find, OP gets a gold metal at the special Olympics.

Ya I’d pretty much rather sh*t in my own hands and clap than listen to anything else the OP has to say, but that’s just me.
Omg I spit coffee out my nose damnit!

Lol

.eh sucks how he feels about bump stocks. Wonder if he feels the same for auto matic weapons also.
As being a shil for the NRA? They are not many that are "making money" in the gun industry that are not.
i stopped watch him years ago. Entertaining yeah, do i really give a shit what he believes in....no not really.
As for anti 2nd stuff. i challenge people to go around their house. Find out who makes or owns 1 product from each room. We support more anit gun than we think.
Bump stocks is very telling about Hickok45 because he's made videos in the past shooting with them and videos talking about them. It wasn't until Vegas when he, and the NRA, decided that bump stocks were bad. If they were so bad, why did Hickok make all those videos with them back when youtube paid people for videos? Ah-ha! Because he was in it for the money.

Hickok is milk toast, he doesn't stand up for you unless you're a cop who shot an unarmed man because Hickok is part of that cabal too. He doesn't go to pro-gun rallies or protests or organize them, even though he's the largest gun channel on youtube. He's a shill.

Bump stocks is very telling about Hickok45 because he's made videos in the past shooting with them and videos talking about them. It wasn't until Vegas when he, and the NRA, decided that bump stocks were bad. If they were so bad, why did Hickok make all those videos with them back when youtube paid people for videos? Ah-ha! Because he was in it for the money.

Hickok is milk toast, he doesn't stand up for you unless you're a cop who shot an unarmed man because Hickok is part of that cabal too. He doesn't go to pro-gun rallies or protests or organize them, even though he's the largest gun channel on youtube. He's a shill.
I watch Hickock 45 when he's presenting a fire arm I'm interested in.....because that's what he does. Presents fire arms in YouTube videos. He doesn't "review" them......because all those f*** sticks that "review them" get money from the manufacturer to say great things about their gun. He doesn't do that so I'll watch the ones where he has a gun I have interest in.

Now.....I wasn't aware that a guy doing a gun channel had to be full on "champion" for gun rights 1000% for him to be worthy of me clicking on his vid. The guy supports what the NRA supports....he does gun presentation videos......I like gun presentation videos. So sue me.

T-unit.....what have you done to "champion" for gun rights lately?

Reactions: Lip
h9D21C5A9

Where did he say he supports bump stock bans?

Or are we just making that jump based on his support for the NRA. Also the guy had millions of subscribers before his official affiliation with the NRA.
Here's what he said:

Well, I suppose I'll pick up a few extra "haters" about this, as well as people who think I'm supporting the NRA ONLY because they support us.
Even though John has not totally agreed with me this week, I've been making the comment all week how crazy it is that something most serious shooters couldn't care less about is such a point of focus, being used to demonize all gun owners. I'm assuming the NRA gave this issue very serious consideration, and like me, decided that these bump stocks, which did not even exist ten years ago, are not something worth "falling on our swords" over. There are WAY more important battles down the road.
Also, guess what; don't tell the gun haters, but this was a stroke of genius. It doesn't take a genius to see what was coming anyway, regardless of who wants to feel smart about never "compromising."
Many of you will not agree with me, but all of us need to make sure we continue contacting our representatives and gun rights organizations. Make your voice heard and let them know where you stand on all these issues. They all work for us.
My guess is that the biggest NRA critics on this issue will be the folks "riding in the wagon," and not even holding a membership card. It's just the nature of human beings.

View: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10155700424662270&id=264641617269

I'll give him one thing in that I don't care to own a bumpstock, but the issue is that he's willing to just give them up. You don't give something to someone who wants it without getting something in return that you want. Hickok is thinking just like Trump in that "Oh those people on the other side don't like us, but they will if we give them this one thing."

No, no they won't. The Anti's are always going to hate gun owners, we're always going to be demonized and scrutinized. Giving in to them so easily gets us closer to the end of the 2nd Amendment than not giving in.

I'm not against adding bump stocks to the registry, but don't be saying that you only support the NRA because they support you and suddenly find yourself unable to take a strict position on anything that advances gun rights. Given how apathetic the NRA is to AR's and semi auto firearms with magazines that hold over 10 rounds... just give it another 10 years and we'll be talking about those things the way we're talking about bump stocks now.

The NRA allegedly owns most Republicans in Congress, so why they pushed the ATF to make a decision on bump stocks tells me they're not to be trusted with our donations and membership dues. The NRA wanted the ATF to ban the bump stocks to save Republicans like Rubio from a backlash when they voted in lockstep with the Anti's. Had the NRA done what a vast majority of gun owners would have supported, trade the bump stocks for repeal of the Hughes Amendment or suppressor de-regulation, then both sides could have walked away happy.

Instead, as usual, it's the gun owner getting f***ed up the ass by Lame Wayne, Big Hi Cock, Colon Ni... No... black guy, and Dana Titties telling us we need to give them more money to get the things we want done when the free solution is sitting right there for us all to see.

While I see what you're getting at given some of the other posts I've seen from OP. All that ratio nonsense means nothing, anybody who actually cares about that needs to go to twitter. Posting a flame post about the Mr. Rogers of the firearms community probably isn't a ticket to farming those likes.

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?
You called op (who has caused stirs before) a shill for likes and I said if he is a shill for likes he needs to go to twitter and that posting inflammatory click bait posts about Hickok45 isn't gonna help his like farm.

You called op (who has caused stirs before) a shill for likes and I said if he is a shill for likes he needs to go to twitter and that posting inflammatory click bait posts about Hickok45 isn't gonna help his like farm.
Ah ok, thanks for the explaination.

where did that dislike button go? I swiped that thing like maybe once a year...OP here earned it!

He doesn't go to pro-gun rallies or protests or organize them, even though he's the largest gun channel on youtube. He's a shill.

Lol where's it written that he has to do that? Out of top 100 gun celebs probably like 30 are activists.

Its" the way of the road". Also have you ever tried to organize something like that? Maybe he sucks at it and doesn't want to damage the cause.

Instead, as usual, it's the gun owner getting f***ed up the ass by Lame Wayne, Big Hi Cock, Colon Ni... No... black guy, and Dana Titties telling us we need to give them more money to get the things we want done when the free solution is sitting right there for us all to see.

Couldn’t help yourself could you.

I haven't sold out, but I point out those that do.
In order to "sell out" implies someone has something to sell. Didn't realize you were that much of a "big deal".

Last edited:
I'll give him one thing in that I don't care to own a bumpstock, but the issue is that he's willing to just give them up. You don't give something to someone who wants it without getting something in return that you want. Hickok is thinking just like Trump in that "Oh those people on the other side don't like us, but they will if we give them this one thing."

No, no they won't. The Anti's are always going to hate gun owners, we're always going to be demonized and scrutinized. Giving in to them so easily gets us closer to the end of the 2nd Amendment than not giving in.

I'm not against adding bump stocks to the registry, but don't be saying that you only support the NRA because they support you and suddenly find yourself unable to take a strict position on anything that advances gun rights. Given how apathetic the NRA is to AR's and semi auto firearms with magazines that hold over 10 rounds... just give it another 10 years and we'll be talking about those things the way we're talking about bump stocks now.

The NRA allegedly owns most Republicans in Congress, so why they pushed the ATF to make a decision on bump stocks tells me they're not to be trusted with our donations and membership dues. The NRA wanted the ATF to ban the bump stocks to save Republicans like Rubio from a backlash when they voted in lockstep with the Anti's. Had the NRA done what a vast majority of gun owners would have supported, trade the bump stocks for repeal of the Hughes Amendment or suppressor de-regulation, then both sides could have walked away happy.

I agree with the general sentiment that the NRA sucks and has proven itself time and time again to be in it only for the money while constantly compromising away our 2A rights without us getting anything in return. However, if your gonna take a hardline stance like that you cannot be for adding gun things to registries. You must be against the existence of registries if you wanna be a 2A absolutist.

As for hickok, sure, hes a shill for the NRA and a bit of an old fuddy duddy, but I'll continue consuming his content when it aligns with my interests. I just skip over the obligatory NRA ad he performs in every vid. No harm, no foul. Its not like I'm giving him money.

tired of being called a shill for the NRA. He's not just getting paid by the NRA and given fake subscribers, which you can tell are fake because when you have over 3 million subscribers and only get 250k views on a video after 6 months, you know many of them are not real. No, Hickok truly believes that bump stocks should be outlawed and supports the NRA's support to have the ATF do that.

So the next time you see Greg and his Kin... man, you gotta understand that they aren't who you think they are.
Just another anti NRA nitwit. Go play in the traffic.

Just another anti NRA nitwit. Go play in the traffic.

I'll bite. What has the NRA done for american gun owners? And if indeed they have only taken our money and used it to support anti 2a bullshit legislation, then how could one be a nitwit for pushing back against such an organization? Wouldn't the nitwit be the one who haplessly throws money at that same organization despite knowing what they are actually about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom