Hickok 45 has some new competition...

13jzlfa-gif.504761
Wrong thread - belongs over here.

Every Sootch video is essentially an endorsement. I don’t dislike the guy or his videos but understand 90% of the stuff he makes videos about he’s being paid for.
I agree , he also doesn't give much of a review per say at all. It's a quick talk about the product , and then some.video.of him making goofy faves while just popping off shots.

I agree , he also doesn't give much of a review per say at all. It's a quick talk about the product , and then some.video.of him making goofy faves while just popping off shots.

that's all true. What works for me is he tells about the gun's construction, and how the trigger and recoil feel. Sometimes he talks about the gun's development which I find interesting. That's all I need. The 5 unnecessary minutes of him blasting away is irritating only because he is 10x better than I am.

I like that Hickock misses sometimes, like a regular guy. It gives me inspiration. He's just too ponderous, man. Way to ponderous.

I like Lucky Gunner's reviews too.

that's all true. What works for me is he tells about the gun's construction, and how the trigger and recoil feel. Sometimes he talks about the gun's development which I find interesting. That's all I need. The 5 unnecessary minutes of him blasting away is irritating only because he is 10x better than I am.

I like that Hickock misses sometimes, like a regular guy. It gives me inspiration. He's just too ponderous, man. Way to ponderous.

I like Lucky Gunner's reviews too.
I bet ya that Sootch isn't a much better shot than any of us regular shooters. I can't recall seeing him doing a precision shooting in any video of his , don't sell yourself short.

Awesome video. Super cute. That’s said Hickok .45 is a red blooded American that can’t be beat.
Unfortunately, he's anti-2A for the masses... Got caught on a hot mic at some trade/gun show saying that most people shouldn't be allowed to own firearms...

Everyone believes SOME people shouldn't have guns but it's their right. Is there a link about him being anti 2A? I didn't look very hard but I didn't come up with anything for the minute I searched.
Unfortunately, he's anti-2A for the masses... Got caught on a hot mic at some trade/gun show saying that most people shouldn't be allowed to own firearms...

Not saying this didn’t happen but can you link to this video? He is the utmost of staunch 2A supporting in his video and that makes me question this.

Someone needs to send these videos to this eunuch .

Every time that gets posted, I appreciate it more.

This might be the silliest paragraph ever written about guns:

"The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."

I mean, it's a masterpiece. It's a big insight into how these people think. "The smell of sulfur and destruction..." When the rubber meets the road, I do not fear these people.

Amazing.

Back
Top Bottom