Hi-Point having a social media sense of humor, help name their new gun

It looks like a squirt gun but that analogy wouldn't be very awe inspiring to the marketing department.

Last edited:
www.yeetkanone.com

It looks like HK is trolling Hipoint for removing the YC as an option.... God I love the gunternet... It's all memes and firepower.

I was just posting this(can't find the actual post yet) too bad HK is bankrupting lol

fullsizeoutput_e42.jpeg

It's a wierd slang to essentially launch something at or into something. Like yeeting a grenade into a 3rd story window or making a half court shot in basketball. For maximum effect it must be yelled as it's launched and or thrown.

It's just an expression of excitement. An exclamation that one is at the peak of (typically) positive emotion to which there is little use for verbal expression other than to yell out a nonsensical word that encapsulates this emotion and expresses to everyone else what you are feeling. You can either yell out "yeet!" or you can be said to have "yeeted" in an act of impulsive, uncontrolled action conveying excitement.

While I don't use this word myself (about 20+ years too old for that), I can certainly understand the correlation between this concept and shooting guns.

Back
Top Bottom