Hi Cap mags are legal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, to avoid confusion for anyone who sees this thread and doesn't pay attention to the actual article - the ruling only applies to California. We need a ruling from a court with jurisdiction in MA (such as SCOTUS) to strike down the mag ban here.

I indentify as California. Like every square inch of ground I step on, I consider California. Ergo, I'm legal 100% of the time.

Actually, I should just identify as Missouri. Full auto. Silencers. Yada yada.

Magazine limits + high-capacity bans are one of the more egregious insults to law-abiding gun owners. Basically the state is accusing all of us of being potential mass shooters without any evidence.
I have had several situations where I bought a gun (for example a Walther P88 Compact) but had to forgo the factory magazine and find a 10-round aftermarket magazine.

Magazine limits + high-capacity bans are one of the more egregious insults to law-abiding gun owners. Basically the state is accusing all of us of being potential mass shooters without any evidence.
I have had several situations where I bought a gun (for example a Walther P88 Compact) but had to forgo the factory magazine and find a 10-round aftermarket magazine.
Correct and next should be the f***ing law about refusal of breathalyzer tests etc.. Automatic 180 days lose of license for not incriminating yourself, hmmmm seems right.

Not defending it but I believe the logic is that because driving is a privelege and not a right that privilege can be revoked if you refuse to cooperate with potentially incriminating yo-self.

Correct and next should be the f***ing law about refusal of breathalyzer tests etc.. Automatic 180 days lose of license for not incriminating yourself, hmmmm seems right.

I think it probably didn't even cross the country's founders minds that they would have to actually write into the Bill of Rights that people can travel using whatever means without subjugation of the government. Driving on the roads that I payed for in a vehicle that I paid for is a privilege and not a right. I get it, that's what the government says, but ouch. Founders are probably rolling their eyes.
Not defending it but I believe the logic is that because driving is a privelege and not a right that privilege can be revoked if you refuse to cooperate with potentially incriminating yo-self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom