• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hey Ma. You made #3 on the list with all the other NE states not too far behind!

Top comment from Danielle is well said, I'm loving all the comments.

I wish this would finally sink in. The reason there is no correlation between violence and gun control measures,among other things, is because those do no affect criminals and criminal behavior, and because normal, law abiding citizens already follow the laws that are in existence right now.( and there are plenty). I think we can safely establish the fact that all of this,is purely POLITICAL. It is not about safety. Not about children being saved from shootings. Not about being proactive. It is about POLITICS. Left wing politics. It is up to each and everyone of us to draw their own conclusions from the data, and from this administrations rabid zeal for limiting the 2nd Amendment rights of Americans.

Your thread title makes no sense. The three Northern New England states are nowhere near the top of the list.

I just hate the Best/Worst designation. Seriously there aren't enough states to do that. Just say who has the worst crime and the worst gun laws and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom