Hernandez moved to Shirley prison

Hoover said:
That's bs. A gun shot isn't extreme atrocity or cruel. It was meant for someone who stabs a person 45 times, drowns someone, etc. There needs to be a prolonged death where the method used inflicted pain over some time

Actually, this entire statement is BS and you clearly do not understand what "extreme atrocity or cruelty" actually means.

Extreme Atrocity or Cruelty
[SIZE=-1]The second category of murder in the first degree is murder committed with extreme atrocity or cruelty.

Extreme atrocity or cruelty is an element that the jury determines, when the suffering of the victim appears extreme compared to more ordinary means of producing death. When determining whether extreme atrocity or cruelty existed judges often instruct juries to consider:

(1) the indifference to or taking pleasure in the victim's suffering;
(2) consciousness and degree of suffering of the victim;
(3) the extent of injuries;
(4) the number of blows;
(5) the manner and force with which blows were delivered;
(6) the instrument employed; and
(7) the disproportion between the means needed to cause death and those employed.

Massachusetts law, however, does not require the trial judge to instruct the jury to consider all these factors.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]The only mental state required of the perpetrator when extreme atrocity or cruelty exists is malice aforethought. As a result, the prosecution does not need to establish deliberate premeditation on the part of the defendant. In addition, the prosecution need not show that the accused knew his act to be extremely atrocious or cruel. A diminution of capacity by, for example, mental illness or substance ingestion, may warrant the jury refusing to find extreme atrocity or cruelty. The conscious suffering of the victim, while often present, is not a necessary element of the crime, since, even if cruelty suggests the suffering of the victim, atrocity speaks more to the manner in which the perpetrator commits the crime.[/SIZE]

Your statement of "There needs to be a prolonged death where the method used inflicted pain over some time" is completely made up on your part.

They have "the car", a silver toyota SUV. I guess my relative is a suspect, they have one too. The witnesses are beyond weak. They only ID'd AH after he was arrested for the attleboro one. A bad lawyer would rip that apart. And the jury pool in suffolk is FAR different than that of other counties in eastern MA.

Wrong. The witnesses, weak or not in your opinion, were enough for authorities to go look at surveillance tapes where they have enough evidence for a warrant. They found the vehicle, and it tested positive for gun residue inside the vehicle. They have the very same vehicle circling the area prior to the shots being fired as well.

And they have a murder weapon as well.

Last edited:
Actually, this entire statement is BS and you clearly do not understand what "extreme atrocity or cruelty" actually means.

Your statement of "There needs to be a prolonged death where the method used inflicted pain over some time" is completely made up on your part.

Wrong. The witnesses, weak or not in your opinion, were enough for authorities to go look at surveillance tapes where they have enough evidence for a warrant. They found the vehicle, and it tested positive for gun residue inside the vehicle. They have the very same vehicle circling the area prior to the shots being fired as well.

And they have a murder weapon as well.

I cower at your legal knowledge, I clearly am no match. [laugh]

What you posted re: Boston case is a press release from the media whore suffolk DA. GPP is a detective and he understands how weak the case is.

With respect to the lack of atrocity and cruelty, there was a piece in the herald about this the other day suggesting that is an avenue of appeal. I made the point in the other thread the day after the verdict. The extreme atrocity and cruelty is really intended for deaths where there is suffering, a gun shot is not that unless they were shot numerous times with non fatal shots to inflict pain prior to death.

But I know, I'm wrong, blah blah blah.

The extreme atrocity and cruelty is really intended for deaths where there is suffering, a gun shot is not that unless they were shot numerous times with non fatal shots to inflict pain prior to death.

But I know, I'm wrong, blah blah blah.

On this, you are completely wrong. That's YOUR interpretation, not the legal definition or the legal interpretation.

Get over it, you're wrong and completely making sh*t up to support your weak argument.

What you posted re: Boston case is a press release from the media whore suffolk DA. GPP is a detective and he understands how weak the case is.

GPP is also an attention whore himself. YMMV

With respect to the lack of atrocity and cruelty, there was a piece in the herald about this the other day suggesting that is an avenue of appeal.

All first degree murder convictions in Mass. trigger an automatic appeal to the state Supreme Judicial Court. Even so, very, very few are overturned.

Last edited:
I'm wrong. I'm so wrong, so wrong, oh whoa is me, I'm wrong.

Did you here me, I'm WRONG!!!!

I've found GPP to be fine. But I,m wrong so often, who knows.

No, hes right, I am a whore.

Did you hear Conley has now indicted AH for witness intimidation for shooting that guy in the eye in FL because he had knowledge of the boston shooting.

I know things can carry over from jusidiction to another but they indicted him here for a shooting in south FL that he wasn't even charged for, I'm not even sure the cops investigated it. Is this an attempt to stack another charge and have this charge allow some evidence that would no be admissible without it?

I wonder how that works? Unless he plotted with someone up here to do the crime down there. Maybe a conspiracy charge. As I recall the victim refused to cooperate with the police and DA down in Florida, so they were never able to charge Hernandez. Besides, don't you know that the case in Boston is so weak that it will never go to trial? That's what we've been told right here on NES.

Did you hear Conley has now indicted AH for witness intimidation for shooting that guy in the eye in FL because he had knowledge of the boston shooting.

I know things can carry over from jusidiction to another but they indicted him here for a shooting in south FL that he wasn't even charged for, I'm not even sure the cops investigated it. Is this an attempt to stack another charge and have this charge allow some evidence that would no be admissible without it?

Update:

Aaron Hernandez found with knife in prison cell

Former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was moved to a segregated unit at Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Massachusetts this week after a knife was found in his cell.

According to WHDH.com in Boston, guards at the correction center were performing a shakedown of Hernandez's prison block when they discovered the prison-made weapon concealed in his cell.
As punishment for having the weapon, Hernandez, 26, was immediately taken out of general population and put into a segregated unit.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...ron-hernandez-found-with-knife-in-prison-cell

I don't like when they call it a knife. Use prison lingo and call iit a shank, the media is irresponsible.

Back
Top Bottom