• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HERE WE GO - Biden gun control

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're missing the point. this argument isn't over 'til something is changed. would you rather that it was a change proposed by the NRA or Obama/Biden?

TROLL ALERT!

troll_2.jpg

@ wallhack and shamrockjr, I fully appreciate the line in the sand stance. It is working, so far.

- - - Updated - - -

What did I think was going to happen when posting a counter argument on a forum full of seemingly educated, adult individuals?

Guess I'll never do that again. Pretty sure one guy said I drive a Yaris. I'm sure he got so much pussy in high school.
What you seem not to understand is when we as gun owners refuse to compromise it is because if we do we lose rights. The Liberal Democrats want us to lose more rights , so they win ,don't you see. It's the same with all the Liberal ideas. They want compromise , they want to take some of our rights , we don't want to lose any , so if we compromise , they take rights from us !!! Get it !

Gun Violence Reduction Executive Actions:

1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system. >>>ALL YOUR HEALTH and relevant data will be theirs now.
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system. >>>KILL HIPPA off, good bye to your privacy
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system. >>>Hold Federal Money back to states until the BOW and implement a full background check
4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks. >>> Holder will determine if that visit to the doctor for an aggressive splinter or your involvement in GUN groups is grounds for you not to have gun.
5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun. >>>Green light random seizures and to get them back make up their own rules, register and track you
6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.>>> Response to forcing states to have background checks.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign. >>>Hmmm we already have one with the NRA?
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission). >>Force gun manufacturers to have micro stamping etc..
9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations. >> They don’t already?
10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make itwidely available to law enforcement.
11. Nominate an ATF director.
12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations. >>> NRA did this already
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime. >>> More laws for gun owners not criminals
14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effectiveuse of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes. >>>Force Doctors to interrogate you and your family, back handed way to determine who has what.
17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities. >>>Force doctors to give the feds your data and likely have to sign off if you are ok to have a gun
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers. >>> Force schools to hire LEOs
19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.

Whole lot of useless actions that will only impact law abiding citizens. Or looking to do things that are already being done (not by the .gov though). Way to go king O.

Can we PLEASE impeach these ass-clowns? Push the rest of the anti-Constitution politicians out with them.

As for the crap about doctors asking about firearms in your home... [obvious] Figure out a way (that works for you) to give them no information there. [/obvious] Or do what some people like to do with telemarketers... Give them non-committal answers and just waste their time in the process. Personally, none of my arms are made of fire, so I don't have any 'firearms' in my home.

Executive orders don't mean a thing. They aren't law. They are applicable only to the branches of government. This is merely an attempt to get attention of all the scandals. Gun control is dead right now. There will be no introducing it during this session. Next session, they focus on reelection. This is smoke and mirrors, nothing more. An attempt to put the failure of the administration on the back burner.

EXACTLY...trying to take the focus off all the other scandals 100%

lol i bet, citing which precedent?

let me guess, nazi germany & poland?

How about England, Austrailia and New Zeland

Dammit he got the boot already.
See what happens when you leave the door open
Linsky comes wandering in

Last edited:

This comment of his is worth focusing on:

Ever heard of impeding progress?

That's how they see us. How they see the constitution. We're impediments standing between them and whatever idiotic utopia they think awaits them once we're out of their way. At some point they're going to get sick of playing by the rules - or pretending to play by the rules - and they're going to do whatever they think it'll take to get through us.

Every living organism has the inherent right to fight for survival. Go ahead, try to take the teeth from a lion, see what happens.

Well this made my bus ride home more enjoyable, thanks guys.

Loved the dbag's comment how civilian firearm ownership wouldn't be enough to defend against the most powerful country on Earth... Same line of thinking as England circa 1776.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

This comment of his is worth focusing on:

That's how they see us. How they see the constitution. We're impediments standing between them and whatever idiotic utopia they think awaits them once we're out of their way. At some point they're going to get sick of playing by the rules - or pretending to play by the rules - and they're going to do whatever they think it'll take to get through us.

Unfortunately, I have a similar pessimistic point of view. I wonder how long it will be until they just declare martial law outright and start blatantly violating everyone's rights. Only a matter of time I think, sadly. And so many Americans will be "okay" with it because they don't see the need to own firearms and have some sort of self reliance.

Unfortunately, I have a similar pessimistic point of view. I wonder how long it will be until they just declare martial law outright and start blatantly violating everyone's rights. Only a matter of time I think, sadly. And so many Americans will be "okay" with it because they don't see the need to own firearms and have some sort of self reliance.

And then there will be those who will not go quietly into that good night. Those of us with firearms, and the fortitude to use them to defend ourselves, and loved ones. I suspect that king O has no idea as to how large a dragon he's poking with a stick.

And then there will be those who will not go quietly into that good night. Those of us with firearms, and the fortitude to use them to defend ourselves, and loved ones. I suspect that king O has no idea as to how large a dragon he's poking with a stick.

What you say gives me hope that there are more of us than I originally thought. Power in numbers, friend.

yes, your car is registered and you proved you were capable of driving it years ago.

tell me more about your analogy.

I don't need to prove crap to buy a car if I have the cash I walk in say I want the red one here's the money and its mine.
No registration or insurance required
Now ill give you I Couldn't legally operate it or have it on a public roadway without them I could own it. But if I was a criminal I would care about the small things.

This just shows how stupid people are in this Country who vote for these people . Didn't George Carlin say it best ?

Nothing like a good troll to spice things up. And hey, leave Yaris' alone! Pick on the Prius!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Well, MARTIAL law would mean we're at war. They keep asking for it, don't they?

Well, MARTIAL law would mean we're at war. They keep asking for it, don't they?

They only want it because they think it will be guys with guns killing guys with guns. If they paid any attention to the Middle East, it is usually the sympathizers getting their heads sawed if on the Internet. Remove support for the opposition and you remove the opposition.

Attention ATF: I am not advocating sawing anyone's head off, just observing a trend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom