Her name was Ashli Babbitt

EXCLUSIVE: Dead MAGA rioter Ashli Babbitt and her Marine husband were in a THROUPLE with live-in 29-year-old bartender who is sticking by the widower's side as he mourns his wife's Capitol shooting death​

• Trump supporter and Air Force vet Ashli Babbitt, 35, was shot dead by Capitol Hill police in last week's riot
  • DailyMail.com can reveal that Ashli and her ex-Marine husband Aaron were in a three-way relationship with a 29-year-old bartender
  • Ashli's brother confirmed that their girlfriend Kayla Joyce lived with the married couple in San Diego
  • Kayla is sticking by Aaron's side and consoling him as he mourns his wife's death
  • Ashli and Aaron, who served as a Marine from 2000 to 2005, married in 2019 and met their girlfriend less than a year into their marriage
  • They met while Kayla was working at their local bar, Ocean Beach Brewery
  • Ashli's brother Andrew, 21, said his late sister was raised to welcome people of all sexual orientations, colors or creeds – as long as they were 'Team America'

Mormons?

Of course it was a homicide. She was shot to death by someone else, making it homicide.

That's the manner of death, not a legal status. If you kill someone in fully justified self defense, it's a homicide.
Homicide literally means, per it's definition an "unlawful killing" or "murder."

Of course it was a homicide. She was shot to death by someone else, making it homicide.

That's the manner of death, not a legal status. If you kill someone in fully justified self defense, it's a homicide.

Homicide literally means, per it's definition an "unlawful killing" or "murder."
When used as a Medical Designation it is death by another human. Either that or Quincy, ME owes me some viewing time back. [coffee] Matt

When used as a Medical Designation it is death by another human. Either that or Quincy, ME owes me some viewing time back. [coffee] Matt

Looks like you're correct. We're dealing with some real geniuses over at the medical examiners office.

According to the National Association of Medical Examiners (NAME), “[h]omicide occurs when death results from a volitional act committed by another person to cause fear, harm, or death.” In a publication entitled A Guide for Manner of Death Classification, NAME specifically notes “t is to be emphasized that the classification of Homicide for the purposes of death certification is a ‘neutral’ term and neither indicates nor implies criminal intent, which remains a determination within the province of legal processes.”

I suspect I found people who've been giving the CDC guidance on COVID-19 policy. This is pure gold levels of retarded academic bullshit. Holy shit. [rofl]

Def Byrd IMO. Look at his skin tone difference in the side by side shots. When there is light reflecting directly off someone's skin like it certainly was in that smaller hallway where the shooting occurred, the skin tone can appear much lighter.

NBC NEWS EXCLUSIVE: LESTER HOLT TO INTERVIEW U.S. CAPITOL POLICE OFFICER RESPONSIBLE FOR SHOOTING & KILLING ASHLI BABBITT DURING JAN. 6 ATTACK​

NBC NEWS EXCLUSIVE: LESTER HOLT TO INTERVIEW U.S. CAPITOL POLICE OFFICER RESPONSIBLE FOR SHOOTING & KILLING ASHLI BABBITT DURING JAN. 6 ATTACK​

That guy is an absolute fool. This just proves it.

Why shouldn't he though.
Nothing has or will happen to him.
He could go on an "I shot the white bitch in the throat" victory tour and he'll be hailed as a hero, even by some here.
He'll write a book and get a nice chunk of change to retire on.
The only justice here will be if some of her family or friends pay him a late night visit.

Why shouldn't he though.
Nothing has or will happen to him.
He could go on an "I shot the white bitch in the throat" victory tour and he'll be hailed as a hero, even by some here.
He'll write a book and get a nice chunk of change to retire on.
The only justice here will be if some of her family or friends pay him a late night visit.
Why would you out yourself when you know there are people out there? Most cops bitch about being named in a justified shoot, this one is running to the cameras. It's polar opposite of what I would do in the same situation. He's not some high speed operator, he's a door watcher.

He could write the book anyway. I'm sure lefties will buy it up by the dozen. Personally, I'd like to read a hacked copy of it and see WTF was going through his head and if he had a plan for the other couple hundred people when he ran out of bullets if it were a real insurrection.

Why would you out yourself when you know there are people out there? Most cops bitch about being named in a justified shoot, this one is running to the cameras. It's polar opposite of what I would do in the same situation. He's not some high speed operator, he's a door watcher.

He could write the book anyway. I'm sure lefties will buy it up by the dozen. Personally, I'd like to read a hacked copy of it and see WTF was going through his head and if he had a plan for the other couple hundred people when he ran out of bullets if it were a real insurrection.
Wouldn't you just unload what you have and take down many as you can down with you!

Wouldn't you just unload what you have and take down many as you can down with you!
If you really thought you were in danger, who knows. Still not the odds I'd play. Hard to say not being there in the moment. I've been outnumbered 50-60:1, somehow I got the situation under control with less than lethal force.

There's getting shoved around, maybe some property damage (which happened anyway), and there's getting your ass handed to you on a plater.

I skimmed the interview. Seems pretty low IQ (not racist)

Would moonbats' heads explode if it was a white officer that shot a black Trumper?

Back
Top Bottom