Her name was Ashli Babbitt

EXCLUSIVE: Dead MAGA rioter Ashli Babbitt and her Marine husband were in a THROUPLE with live-in 29-year-old bartender who is sticking by the widower's side as he mourns his wife's Capitol shooting death​

• Trump supporter and Air Force vet Ashli Babbitt, 35, was shot dead by Capitol Hill police in last week's riot
  • DailyMail.com can reveal that Ashli and her ex-Marine husband Aaron were in a three-way relationship with a 29-year-old bartender
  • Ashli's brother confirmed that their girlfriend Kayla Joyce lived with the married couple in San Diego
  • Kayla is sticking by Aaron's side and consoling him as he mourns his wife's death
  • Ashli and Aaron, who served as a Marine from 2000 to 2005, married in 2019 and met their girlfriend less than a year into their marriage
  • They met while Kayla was working at their local bar, Ocean Beach Brewery
  • Ashli's brother Andrew, 21, said his late sister was raised to welcome people of all sexual orientations, colors or creeds – as long as they were 'Team America'

EXCLUSIVE: Dead MAGA rioter Ashli Babbitt and her Marine husband were in a THROUPLE with live-in 29-year-old bartender who is sticking by the widower's side as he mourns his wife's Capitol shooting death​

• Trump supporter and Air Force vet Ashli Babbitt, 35, was shot dead by Capitol Hill police in last week's riot
  • DailyMail.com can reveal that Ashli and her ex-Marine husband Aaron were in a three-way relationship with a 29-year-old bartender
  • Ashli's brother confirmed that their girlfriend Kayla Joyce lived with the married couple in San Diego
  • Kayla is sticking by Aaron's side and consoling him as he mourns his wife's death
  • Ashli and Aaron, who served as a Marine from 2000 to 2005, married in 2019 and met their girlfriend less than a year into their marriage
  • Ashli's brother Andrew, 21, said his late sister was raised to welcome people of all sexual orientations, colors or creeds – as long as they were 'Team America'

And?

The smear campaign begins.

Here's at least one guy that should be charged in her death, in addition to the dude that pulled the trigger:
John Earle Sullivan was charged by complaint with one count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, one count of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, and one count of interfering with law enforcement engaged in the lawful performance of their official duties incident to and during the commission of civil disorder. The defendant was arrested today in Utah.

Here's his video, cued to just a few minutes before Ashli was murdered. In it you see and hear him arguing with the officers that had been blocking the door to leave, then encouraging people to break through once they do. Skimming through the video one can hear him encouraging violence at other times. I did not hear him call for Trump to be removed as the article above claims but I only skimmed through the video.

Bottom line, he was not there to peacefully protest in support of President Trump, but to encourage violence and capture it on video.

Yea wtf is the red/white thing on their slides?

Maybe suppressors? I have never seen anything like that. Would kind of make sense looking at the place they work.

No one uses them around here though, even in courthouses.
Ok you Retard, Trump is the only President to stop his motorcade and jump out on a random street to just shake anybody's hand, he's done it several times. That is the type of President Real Americans want.

Ok. I'm no fan, but Billy Clinton did that ALL the damn time. His protection detail had years taken off their lives from the stress that man caused them. I know/knew several people who were on his team. I'm sure Trump's team will be relieved to some extent this detail is over.

If it was a black officer that shot her we will NEVER get his name. Anyway I don't think her throuple is a smear campaign. You would think the NES libtard traitors that voted for Biden would hail her as a hero now for engaging in an alternative lifestyle.
It WAS a Black Guy who shot her...

See post #508.

Bill Maher says Ashli Babbitt knew California cared more about 'toxic Whiteness' than 'toxic brokeness'​

"In order to keep her business afloat, she resorted to a short-term loan with an interest rate of 169 percent," Maher says​

"Real Time" host Bill Maher on Friday night addressed the death of Ashli Babbitt, the Air Force veteran from California who was fatally shot inside the Capitol on Jan. 6.

Maher stressed that Babbitt "lost her life trying to prevent Biden from becoming president" -- despite the fact she was previously an Obama voter.

He sympathized with Babbitt as a struggling business owner who was "pissed off at the greed and corruption," but insisted a second term for President Trump term would not have solved her problems since it was her home state of California that was "doing most of the squeezing."

Was she really climbing into the Capitol through a broken window when she was shot? If this is true, I'd guess many here would shoot if someone was climbing into their house through a broken window.
No, she was in the Capitol, going thru a broken glass pane, on a full glass wall from 1 hallway to another, there was no obstruction of view from either side of what was going on.
there are many videos of it happening

Was she really climbing into the Capitol through a broken window when she was shot? If this is true, I'd guess many here would shoot if someone was climbing into their house through a broken window.
Really? Give that a try in MA and see how fast you are arrested and your life turned upside down. I wonder what the laws are in DC about shooting someone climbing though your bedroom window?????

Check the video in this post: "Her name was Ashli Babbitt #518"
She was at a broken window in a door leading from one corridor to another;. Maybe she was starting to climb through it, it's hard to see from the video, but she certainly was not through the window or causing a clear and present threat at the moment she was murdered.
What's also clear from the video is that the guy who made it, a known (as in previously arrested) BLM/Antifa adherent, was egging people on to violence at multiple times throughout the whole protest, including the point where Ashli was shot.

Last edited:
Only problem with your thinking, ITS OUR HOUSE SHE WAS GOING INTO !

Maybe suppressors? I have never seen anything like that. Would kind of make sense looking at the place they work.

No one uses them around here though, even in courthouses.

Ok. I'm no fan, but Billy Clinton did that ALL the damn time. His protection detail had years taken off their lives from the stress that man caused them. I know/knew several people who were on his team. I'm sure Trump's team will be relieved to some extent this detail is over.
Yeah, guarding whatever bunker Bidet is holed up in should be easier duty for sure.

Only problem with your thinking, ITS OUR HOUSE SHE WAS GOING INTO !
That's really not much of an argument, is it? If it's "OUR HOUSE" then it was also her house.

Conditions allowing the use of deadly force by law enforcement are pretty well defined. A better argument would be made by showing how her shooting fit within those conditions. As far as I know, giving "a whiff of the grape" isn't one of them.

That's really not much of an argument, is it? If it's "OUR HOUSE" then it was also her house.

Conditions allowing the use of deadly force by law enforcement are pretty well defined. A better argument would be made by showing how her shooting fit within those conditions. As far as I know, giving "a whiff of the grape" isn't one of them.
That’s what I meant by our house, she’s one of us ! I agree the better argument is justification of deadly force.

Is the huge bold font representative of your death boner over this girls sex life? God forbid she is afforded any privacy or dignity even in death in today’s f***ed up society.

Back
Top Bottom