Her name was Ashli Babbitt

You can tell them but unless you have the proper ID you won't get in. At the Capitol at least on some footage it shows some being let in.
When I was doing access control in the Army, we were armed but could not shoot someone for driving past us onto the gate lacking any other indication of a threat. Only a couple areas on big base will you get capped for trying to enter, but not at the front gate.

Interesting. I have heard they weren't just opening the barricades, but moving them to prevent their use by protestors. Not familiar with SOP though.

As to the shooting. To be clear at the very least it probably wasn't good police work. That said, climbing through a broken window within the Capitol may be hazardous to your health.
Just to let you know. I'm not defending her actions but whoever shot her should have issued commands to stop before shooting. I once was with a group of kids and we were out trick or treating and the kids in the back were pushing and ended up pushing one of the kids in front into the glass of the screen door at the house we were at. It's very likely with a crowd that she may have been pushed forward too. We'll probably never know for sure.

Tell that to the guards at the nearest military base.

The thing is to be sure you get the Naruto run correct.

maxresdefault.jpg

The fact that some of you support these insurrectionists is mind boggling. You literally have policemen beaten and dead because of this. “They just let the protestors in.” F off. This latest video makes me sick.

You want to associate with scumbags wearing Auschwitz shirts, and people waving confederate flags, and people killing cops? If so please put me on ignore. This is an atrocity.
Bet you can't gargle enough ANTIFA sack though can you ?
Those scumbags make the money you leech off the taxpayers every day.
Without them you'd be picking out of dumpsters to survive.

The guy next to her said there were warnings to "stop" according the videos linked on InfoWars - looks like the twitter videos may have been removed. I got them impression that it was coming from inside, not the cops in the stairwell.
The video I saw was a person that was armed was off to the left. At first they moved forward a little than back and than father forward and fired their gun. You could hear the gun but no commands in that video.

Geez, get off of it people. There were a LOT of pissed of Patriots at that rally. Estimated at almost 3 million by the Washington Monument and the Mall. Some were just more pissed off then others and they got caught up in the moment. Where there some instigators there, yeah, most definitely. Were the bulk of the folks that took over the Capital pissed off Trump supporters? Of course they were. Trying to say the bulk of them were infiltrators is ridiculous. People were mad and mad people do things in the spur of the moment. You have to ask yourself, if I was there would I have joined them? Personally I don't know. Maybe/Maybe not. I'd only really find out if I was there.
There was nowhere close to 3 million - the inauguration was somewhere around 300-600 thousand. There were tens of thousands at the rally on Wednesday, and only a minority of them rushed into the Capital. People do get caught up in the moment. I was at a political demonstration with around 2 - 2.5 million people, not in the US. Stayed basically peaceful, but you could sense that things could sway very quickly.

The video I saw was a person that was armed was off to the left. At first they moved forward a little than back and than father forward and fired their gun. You could hear the gun but no commands in that video.
This was a post incident video, one of the guys next to her, saying what happened, not a video of the event. Had her blood on him. I can't find it online anymore, originally linked on InfoWars, I think it might have gotten taken down to try to protect his identity.

The fact that some of you support these insurrectionists is mind boggling. You literally have policemen beaten and dead because of this. “They just let the protestors in.” F off. This latest video makes me sick.

You want to associate with scumbags wearing Auschwitz shirts, and people waving confederate flags, and people killing cops? If so please put me on ignore. This is an atrocity.
I agree with most of that. The problem I have is the difference in reaction. One person shot dead and everyone else tracked down and arrested, no fly list etc. Nevermind the media response....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yadkBw5nQcY

Yeah that’s right. That I don’t support a bunch of hillbillies storming the Capitol because a billionaire who can’t stand losing convinced them that they were all robbed of an election, I’m a liberal. Trump wouldn’t even shake your or any of those idiots hands under normal pretenses. He despises those people. He wouldn’t let them 100 yards near his clubs. You’re a mental midget.

Just to let you know. I'm not defending her actions but whoever shot her should have issued commands to stop before shooting. I once was with a group of kids and we were out trick or treating and the kids in the back were pushing and ended up pushing one of the kids in front into the glass of the screen door at the house we were at. It's very likely with a crowd that she may have been pushed forward too. We'll probably never know for sure.

She was climbing up and through a higher level window. She fell back and down to the ground when shot.

She was not being pushed into the door or window.

Yeah that’s right. That I don’t support a bunch of hillbillies storming the Capitol because a billionaire who can’t stand losing convinced them that they were all robbed of an election, I’m a liberal. Trump wouldn’t even shake your or any of those idiots hands under normal pretenses. He despises those people. He wouldn’t let them 100 yards near his clubs. You’re a mental midget.
Oh you're so sophisticated and of such intellectual superiority. NOT! If you're fine with the people that were beaten and killed by BLM and Antifa and the peoples lives they destroyed with the fires etc. but you throw you're little temper tantrum, holier than thou attitude over a much smaller group of people that did something bad while a huge majority of them were actually peacefully protesting you're an insult to the human race.

She was climbing up and through a higher level window. She fell back and down to the ground when shot.

She was not being pushed into the door or window.
In watching the video more closely yes it appears you're correct but still no command to stop. She was a threat to no one at that time.

In watching the video more closely yes it appears you're correct but still no command to stop. She was a threat to no one at that time.

We all assume there should have been a warning and that she was not an immediate threat to something on the other side of the doorway.

None of us were there and I don’t know what rules of engagement control or direct the actions of Capitol Hill security folks. Lousy day for all involved.

Seems like 71M is triggered again. Cheers!

Ok you Retard, Trump is the only President to stop his motorcade and jump out on a random street to just shake anybody's hand, he's done it several times. That is the type of President Real Americans want.

You literally have policemen beaten and dead because of this.
It's more than passing strange that, 4 days on, we still don't know Officer Sicknick's cause of death. Lots of speculation, lots of "from injuries incurred", and so forth, but still no cause of death released.

It's more than passing strange that, 4 days on, we still don't know Officer Sicknick's cause of death. Lots of speculation, lots of "from injuries incurred", and so forth, but still no cause of death released.
Right on. Must be another conspiracy!

Ok you Retard, Trump is the only President to stop his motorcade and jump out on a random street to just shake anybody's hand, he's done it several times. That is the type of President Real Americans want.
Bill Clinton did exactly that. I was there and shook his hand. No, I'm not a Clinton fan by any measure, but come on, the BS doesn't help.

Shot at close range as she tried to climb through a doorway window. If you watch to the end, there appears to have been multiple police in tactical gear approximately 10 feet behind her as well.

View: https://twitter.com/dancohen3000/status/1347076676342185984

Apparently plainclothes Capitol police, not Secret Service.

Seems the McCloskeys had better trigger control than this trained idiot who could have fired Joe Biden‘s warning shot. So based on this, shouldn’t we all be able to shoot unarmed intruders? It would make easier on the courts and less businesses will be destroyed by the animals.

I’m gonna just come out and say it. It doesn’t really matter that bidet won. May even be a good thing. Hear me out.

Had trump won, it would just be another four years of democrat undermining. He still wouldn’t be able to get anything done. No wall, no immigration reform, nothing. Four more years of crap and then the dems would be where they are now, but we would all be four years older, if something is going to kick off, I’d rather be fairly young when it crashes.

The idiots among us are always going to want communism until they get a taste of it. Let them have it.
I like Bidet as a name for Creepy Joe.

We all assume there should have been a warning and that she was not an immediate threat to something on the other side of the doorway.

None of us were there and I don’t know what rules of engagement control or direct the actions of Capitol Hill security folks. Lousy day for all involved.

Seems like 71M is triggered again. Cheers!
No I just recognize a duechbag and call it out.

Right on. Must be another conspiracy!
Really? Why would you think that?

They're considering felony murder charges in Officer Sicknick's death. IANAL, but that would seem to require someone actually took an active role in his death (i.e. intentionally striking him in the head with a fire extinguisher) as opposed to his death coming from a less direct cause (i.e. having a heart attack from the stress of the day). It would seem that a stated cause of death would support those type of charges, and it struck me as odd that no cause of death has been given.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom