Her name was Ashli Babbitt

Laying blame for her death at Trump’s feet is outrageous.

It's very simple. If we applied any of the logic we use to bash protestors/rioters today to the people who broke free of England, and the rationale that was used along the way and the events it looks like to me the vast majority of people would be horrified by it.

This person was shot for breaking and entering. Shot dead. Our historical ancestors in colonial times did a lot more crazy shit for reasons probably as important to them as this women's motivation and we look at them a lot differently. What the F does anyone here think early America would do if the 1st few presidents had evidence and or great concern of fraud? Roll over and have their belly tickled? Jesus Christ.

We are so soft we can't get out of our own way.

It's very simple. If we applied any of the logic we use to bash protestors/rioters today to the people who broke free of England, and the rationale that was used along the way and the events it looks like to me the vast majority of people would be horrified by it.

This person was shot for breaking and entering. Shot dead. Our historical ancestors in colonial times did a lot more crazy shit for reasons probably as important to them as this women's motivation and we look at them a lot differently. What the F does anyone here think early America would do if the 1st few presidents had evidence and or great concern of fraud? Roll over and have their belly tickled? Jesus Christ.

We are so soft we can't get out of our own way.
Fraud in elections has been around as long as elections.

Fraud in elections has been around as long as elections.
That’s sure sounds a lot like excusing it at all levels of government, and in all degrees. I mean, if you can give a pass in the most consequential presidential election in generations with clear proof when will you have a problem with it?

That’s sure sounds a lot like excusing it at all levels of government, and in all degrees. I mean, if you can give a pass in the most consequential presidential election in generations with clear proof when will you have a problem with it?
I didn't say I don't have a problem with it. Many here act like this fraud issue is new.

I didn't say I don't have a problem with it. Many here act like this fraud issue is new.

How is new or old relevant? Who gives a crap whether it happened 20 or 100 years ago? It’s distraction. Why bring it up other than to dismiss it?

6 days ago it would have been a conspiracy to say that all of big tech is colluding to ban anything and everything and everyone who doesn’t explicitly support them and their agenda. Today that’s reality.

I was convinced before there was fraud in the election. Now I’m certain it was far more significant than even what most people who were sure it was stolen believed. I also thought that Powell and a Wood had gone off the deep end. Now I’m doubting that.
I still think Lin Wood is off his rocker or his meds or some combination of the two.

The fact that some of you support these insurrectionists is mind boggling. You literally have policemen beaten and dead because of this. “They just let the protestors in.” F off. This latest video makes me sick.

You want to associate with scumbags wearing Auschwitz shirts, and people waving confederate flags, and people killing cops? If so please put me on ignore. This is an atrocity.

Service? She was a traitor. Period. Shame she had to die for a lie.

The fact that some of you support these insurrectionists is mind boggling. You literally have policemen beaten and dead because of this. “They just let the protestors in.” F off. This latest video makes me sick.

You want to associate with scumbags wearing Auschwitz shirts, and people waving confederate flags, and people killing cops? If so please put me on ignore. This is an atrocity.
Hooper and Redleaf19 are the same person just doing their job How to be your Own Jannie – Free Republic, The Chans, And The Amygdala As Your Best Weapon In The Shadowy War for Control Of The Internet

You're a moron if you thought this was an actual insurrection. But we knew that anyway didn't we?

Service? She was a traitor. Period. Shame she had to die for a lie.

Was she a traitor or did she think she was protesting in defense of the country and its institutions from an illegitimate power grab?

Do you think the Obama gang (to include the alphabet agencies of course) was a bunch of traitors for their 4 year long rolling attack on Trump, and fabrication of the russian interference story?

I’m gonna just come out and say it. It doesn’t really matter that bidet won. May even be a good thing. Hear me out.

Had trump won, it would just be another four years of democrat undermining. He still wouldn’t be able to get anything done. No wall, no immigration reform, nothing. Four more years of crap and then the dems would be where they are now, but we would all be four years older, if something is going to kick off, I’d rather be fairly young when it crashes.

The idiots among us are always going to want communism until they get a taste of it. Let them have it.

I’m gonna just come out and say it. It doesn’t really matter that bidet won. May even be a good thing. Hear me out.

Had trump won, it would just be another four years of democrat undermining. He still wouldn’t be able to get anything done. No wall, no immigration reform, nothing. Four more years of crap and then the dems would be where they are now, but we would all be four years older, if something is going to kick off, I’d rather be fairly young when it crashes.

The idiots among us are always going to want communism until they get a taste of it. Let them have it.

I don't disagree at all.

You can tell them but unless you have the proper ID you won't get in. At the Capitol at least on some footage it shows some being let in.
Lets assume that's true, which it's not. At what point where they invited to smash windows and climb through to more secure parts of the building?

Lets assume that's true, which it's not. At what point where they invited to smash windows and climb through to more secure parts of the building?
There is footage of them being let through the barricades in some areas.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX2gQsQElJY
Now did she smash the window? I don't know do you? There was no warning given by the person that shot her.

If that woman was such a danger, why weren't the police with guns DIRECTLY BEHIND HER arresting her? The cops behind her had no idea who shot or why.
In the videos I've seen, the two Capitol cops right at the door seem to get notification to get out of there - which they do. Almost like they were told that when that door goes, bullets will fly.

Now did she smash the window? I don't know do you? There was no warning given by the person that shot her.

The guy next to her said there were warnings to "stop" according the videos linked on InfoWars - looks like the twitter videos may have been removed. I got them impression that it was coming from inside, not the cops in the stairwell.

There is footage of them being let through the barricades in some areas.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX2gQsQElJY

Interesting. I have heard they weren't just opening the barricades, but moving them to prevent their use by protestors. Not familiar with SOP though.

As to the shooting. To be clear at the very least it probably wasn't good police work. That said, climbing through a broken window within the Capitol may be hazardous to your health.

Last I checked, capital punishment isn’t warranted for trespassing. She wasn’t being violent. She was trespassing. But yeah totally way worse than what George Floyd was doing.
I used to work next to a building surrounded by a fence that said "No Trespassing, Lethal Force Authorized Beyond This Point" or something similar. Nothing important in the building besides information. I imagine some of that very same information was in the capital - I think there is a very big concern about lost info.

Back
Top Bottom