• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Her name was Ashli Babbitt

The president of COMM2A posted his belief that Trump is responsible for all this, including the woman's death.

It's his view. So be it. Many have now turned on Comm2A due to it. Seem to cut off their nose to spite their face. Comm2A had some some great work against the institution in regards to helping gun owners in this state. But go ahead and stop supporting them. Great idea..........

Yes, I do. I believe that Trump, Cruz, Hawley and others bear an overwhelming amount of responsibility for yesterday's events and the death of that woman. 65-70 million Americans think they got played/ripped off in November exactly because Trump and company have been telling them exactly that. If this along with Trump's address to yesterdays mob doesn't connect a direct line to yesterday's violence, I don't know what does.

We are now officially the world's most powerful f***ing banana republic.

Here's the post.

Personally I think KD is an irredeemable moron if he believes that 65-70M Americans are unthinking drones who believe they got ripped off for no other reason than because Trump says so. You'd have had to have had your head pretty far up your ass these past 4 years to believe that. The alternative view, which is probably more likely, is that he can't get around his own personal political leanings. In any case I don't think it's worth throwing the COMM2A baby out with the bathwater though.

Last edited:
It's his view. So be it. Many have now turned on Comm2A due to it. Seem to cut off their nose to spite their face. Comm2A had some some great work against the institution in regards to helping gun owners in this state. But go ahead and stop supporting them. Great idea..........

If Comm2A wants to lose NES's support (which I'd assume is a decent portion of their support base) then all he needs to do is keep posting his opinions on the same account linked to his Comm2A stuff.

The fact that he's posting things that are obviously incredibly unpopular to one of his orgs main support base says a lot. People should have separate accounts for this sort of thing for very obvious reasons.

I'm with you on this, but I understand that others aren't. I can support C2A without agreeing with him but plenty will tie its president's and founder's position to the organization itself and just walk away.

Last edited:
Oh. Well I guess we have a lot of cops to prosecute for killing black people then!
Are you for real bro? Cops don't "kill black people". Cops use lethal force on those that pose deadly threats. Also, the statistics show that white people are the subject of lethal force exponentially more than other minorities.

I guess he's entitled to own opinions, wrong as they are.

As someone pointed out, COMM2A does do good work for us ma**h***s, so there's that.

Well that's dumb. This is probably a case of trying to appear "moderate" to people still brainwashed by the MSM.

COMM2A is the new NRA. KnuckleDragger is wringing those monkey hands in anticipation of overflowing coffers from the looming Biden gun bans. The swamp grows larger...

A few notes on this.
A) KD was not speaking for Comm2a. He is entitled to his personal opinion and I for one am not about to become a totalitarian douchbag like the old and new media is becoming and the DNC has been for 15 years now.

B) Comm2a focuses on one thing, the 2A. Period. People of all stripes believe in the 2A and believe me, there are a substantial amount of GOPers who don’t. While gun rights, personal rights and self-reliance (as opposed to reliance on the Government fairy) go hand in hand with each other, this isn’t a hard and fast rule. This idea that everyone believes 100% in either Red team or Blue team doctrine is absurd.

C) If people stop supporting Comm2a, this is what happens next. The suits we have going (bonded warehouse and COVID related) die. I am literally going to start building two new cases against the AG next week and those never start. There are two national orgs that are looking to make a mess of everything everywhere because they want/need to build revenues. They tell you what you want to hear, tell you they are fighting for you, then file miserably bad lawsuits. I won’t name names, but the NRA’s problems created a vacuum and some orgs are hiring like mad trying to fill that vacuum. Given the quality of the work, the only rational reason is that their primary goal appears to be file crap to be on a case that goes to SCOTUS and drive revenues. Without Comm2A these orgs would be filing the vacuum here and making it worse. I have devoted to way too much time in the last few months to stoping or improving their crap. That goes away.

D) No one on the board is paid a dime and only one person is paid by Comm2a (outside of the attorneys) and it’s not KD, Derek, Donna, Boudrie or I. It’s a young retired Marine and student who is doing the grunt work that KD used to do, for free, when he lived here that we could never find someone to take on for free. KD moved west and is pulling back from Comm2A as a result of that move. You would be trashing an org doing good work for the personal opinions of someone who, for lack of a better phrase, is on their way out the door. Awesome job. Give yourselves a hand.

When a handful of three letter orgs (Not SAF, which is awesome) who blow smoke up your asses on how hardcore they are file stupid crap here and don’t know what they are doing and make it worse here, it will be too late before you figure out that you got grifted.

Or you can continue to support Comm2A who has at least proven not to suck. And while we haven’t won every case, we never lost a case because we were wrong or did something stupid. Judges have let the mask down on their absolute disdain for personal liberty and bias free work and they simply make up crap to stop us. But we aren’t making it worse here. That COVID case was a good example of what you would get without Comm2A. We essentially won our side of the case. The other case was a CF.

Well written defense. I will cease and desist. I will say that KnuckleDragger as a person is no friend of the true patriot and I suspect his motives regarding 2A. This has been and will continue to be far bigger than Trump yet primates like him try to shrink it back down into a nice liberal TDS package. Watch out for those like him. They are the ones who end up pulling the levers...

A few notes on this.
A) KD was not speaking for Comm2a. He is entitled to his personal opinion and I for one am not about to become a totalitarian douchbag like the old and new media is becoming and the DNC has been for 15 years now.

B) Comm2a focuses on one thing, the 2A. Period. People of all stripes believe in the 2A and believe me, there are a substantial amount of GOPers who don’t. While gun rights, personal rights and self-reliance (as opposed to reliance on the Government fairy) go hand in hand with each other, this isn’t a hard and fast rule. This idea that everyone believes 100% in either Red team or Blue team doctrine is absurd.

C) If people stop supporting Comm2a, this is what happens next. The suits we have going (bonded warehouse and COVID related) die. I am literally going to start building two new cases against the AG next week and those never start. There are two national orgs that are looking to make a mess of everything everywhere because they want/need to build revenues. They tell you what you want to hear, tell you they are fighting for you, then file miserably bad lawsuits. I won’t name names, but the NRA’s problems created a vacuum and some orgs are hiring like mad trying to fill that vacuum. Given the quality of the work, the only rational reason is that their primary goal appears to be file crap to be on a case that goes to SCOTUS and drive revenues. Without Comm2A these orgs would be filing the vacuum here and making it worse. I have devoted to way too much time in the last few months to stoping or improving their crap. That goes away.

D) No one on the board is paid a dime and only one person is paid by Comm2a (outside of the attorneys) and it’s not KD, Derek, Donna, Boudrie or I. It’s a young retired Marine and student who is doing the grunt work that KD used to do, for free, when he lived here that we could never find someone to take on for free. KD moved west and is pulling back from Comm2A as a result of that move. You would be trashing an org doing good work for the personal opinions of someone who, for lack of a better phrase, is on their way out the door. Awesome job. Give yourselves a hand.

When a handful of three letter orgs (Not SAF, which is awesome) who blow smoke up your asses on how hardcore they are file stupid crap here and don’t know what they are doing and make it worse here, it will be too late before you figure out that you got grifted.

Or you can continue to support Comm2A who has at least proven not to suck. And while we haven’t won every case, we never lost a case because we were wrong or did something stupid. Judges have let the mask down on their absolute disdain for personal liberty and bias free work and they simply make up crap to stop us. But we aren’t making it worse here. That COVID case was a good example of what you would get without Comm2A. We essentially won our side of the case. The other case was a CF.
I don't have much to add to Tom's response, however I will say this, the amount of un-compensated work that goes on in Comm2a is staggering. With all the shit going on with the election in the past few weeks emotions are pretty high. Comm2a is vital to pushing back against a tyrannical state government. I may not agree with KD's thoughts on Trump but I do know he is ferocious when it comes to fighting for the 2nd amendment and is 100% on our side.

It's different here but you're too dense to see that. I'm not for the right to free speech or the right to bear arms of my enemy which is the Democratic party or anyone who aligns themselves with that party. That would be insane if I was.
You’re not for the right to free speech for people who you don’t agree with? That’s the most communist response I’ve ever seen on this forum.

The president of COMM2A posted his belief that Trump is responsible for all this, including the woman's death. Here: Her name was Ashli Babbitt

To be fair he posted as his own account voicing his own opinion. He did NOT post "as" COMM2A.

I despise his personal opinion but I respect the work COMM2A has done for us.

A few notes on this.

You guys do solid work and have had some good hits in the past.

This year has changed things a lot, however. And significantly for the worse. One of the concerns I have and which was proven a few times recently is SCOTUS not cooperating and instead acting more like it's to be dealt with instead of worked with. Correct me if I'm wrong, but SCOTUS denied cert to all or most of the recent 2A cases?

KD can have his opinion. The fact remains, that the same court you have to work with is the same court who doesn't seem to know that state elections on federal elections have consequences on other states. Between SCOTUS refusing to hear 2A cases of any real value, SCOTUS giving out bizarre commentary with regards to TX, SCOTUS doing as little as possible while we are in a de facto endless emergency state with effectively zero light at the end of the tunnel and SCOTUS giving out some real turd draconian rulings over the years... I'm not exactly sure what there's to be all that optimistic about. We have to be realistic with our goals here, and right now we are working with what's behaving as a kangaroo court.

You guys do solid work and have had some good hits in the past.

This year has changed things a lot, however. And significantly for the worse. One of the concerns I have and which was proven a few times recently is SCOTUS not cooperating and instead acting more like it's to be dealt with instead of worked with. Correct me if I'm wrong, but SCOTUS denied cert to all or most of the recent 2A cases?

KD can have his opinion. The fact remains, that the same court you have to work with is the same court who doesn't seem to know that state elections on federal elections have consequences on other states. Between SCOTUS refusing to hear 2A cases of any real value, SCOTUS giving out bizarre commentary with regards to TX, SCOTUS doing as little as possible while we are in a de facto endless emergency state with effectively zero light at the end of the tunnel and SCOTUS giving out some real turd draconian rulings over the years... I'm not exactly sure what there's to be all that optimistic about. We have to be realistic with our goals here, and right now we are working with what's behaving as a kangaroo court.
Your view of the SCOTUS is highly shaped by the high emotions around this election and increasing self-selection of people into echo chambers. The SCOTUS of "recently" is not the SCOTUS after Barrett. Now is probably the best time we've ever had, ever, to get good, smart, cases in front of them, thanks to the last 3 Trump nominations.

Your view of the SCOTUS is highly shaped by the high emotions around this election and increasing self-selection of people into echo chambers. The SCOTUS of "recently" is not the SCOTUS after Barrett. Now is probably the best time we've ever had, ever, to get good, smart, cases in front of them, thanks to the last 3 Trump nominations.

Yeah, well... it is if they (SCOTUS) stop playing politics and do their damned jobs...

This woman who died was a criminal. From prior acts and from acts on the day she died when she was being a terrorist.

Quaint thread title, Her name was Ashli Babbitt. This is really woke of the tender OP.

It should be, Her name was Ashli Babbitt and she was a criminal and caused her own death.

Like this guy? Except I don't think he died like the young lady this thread is about. (he does qualify as a terrorist, though)

(oh, by the way, you're a moron)

This woman who died was a criminal. From prior acts and from acts on the day she died when she was being a terrorist.

Quaint thread title, Her name was Ashli Babbitt. This is really woke of the tender OP.

It should be, Her name was Ashli Babbitt and she was a criminal and caused her own death.

A terrorist? Who was she terrorizing? Did she put you into a state of terror?

My peers here have been saying that for every election. And I used to agree with it. Court was the best way to finally beat these morons is what I'd say to myself.

Barrett seemed like she would be great. She may still be someone worth remembering. In the meantime we can take a look at the courts recent hit
155, ORIG. TEXAS V. PENNSYLVANIA, ET AL. The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot. Statement of Justice Alito, with whom Justice Thomas joins: In my view, we do not have discretion to deny the filing of a bill of complaint in a case that falls within our original jurisdiction. See Arizona v. California, 589 U. S. ___ (Feb. 24, 2020) (Thomas, J., dissenting). I would therefore grant the motion to file the bill of complaint but would not grant other relief, and I express no view on any other issue.

Looks like she missed the boat on that one.

Also, behold some of the most mentally retarded justifications the courts ever given. They should of just said "we don't f***ing care." instead of "PA allegedly rigging a presidential election is not TX's business."

I don't have a JD, so I don't speak the language of bullshit artists natively, but I suspect my translations close.

SCOTUS is a joke. Go look at their rulings over recent years. Useless case after useless case. Niche bullshit after niche bullshit. They regularly hear the most asinine stupid shit possible and they regularly avoid juicy controversial cases. because they are useless people.

Dont worry, thought. SCOTUS has us covered. When they shot down TX vs PA for reasons, they had no problem on the same day granting cert to a f***ing Goldman Sachs case
CERTIORARI GRANTED 20-222 GOLDMAN SACHS GROUP, ET AL. V. AR TEACHER RETIREMENT, ET AL. The petition for a writ of certiorari is granted https://www.supremecourt.gov/Docket...4223302_Goldman Sachs cert petition FINAL.pdf

How much you people like being patronized? [rofl]

4t3rli.jpg

Geez, get off of it people. There were a LOT of pissed of Patriots at that rally. Estimated at almost 3 million by the Washington Monument and the Mall. Some were just more pissed off then others and they got caught up in the moment. Where there some instigators there, yeah, most definitely. Were the bulk of the folks that took over the Capital pissed off Trump supporters? Of course they were. Trying to say the bulk of them were infiltrators is ridiculous. People were mad and mad people do things in the spur of the moment. You have to ask yourself, if I was there would I have joined them? Personally I don't know. Maybe/Maybe not. I'd only really find out if I was there.

Did Biden Steal the Election, Was Obama a US citizen, is Pelosi an alien????? All questions we want answers too, but questions that will never be answered. Only answer will be by our views and beliefs.
And 99.9% behaved very well. All but a few were walking inside the ropes in the footage I have seen. Many believed they had been let in. No burning the place down, no destroying the art work. The congressional vermin were back in there in a few hours and the place looked normal. The outrage over this would be comical, if it wasn't so seriously f***ed up.

Lol apparently you don't get it either.
Yeah man, I’ve been reading your replies on this thread. If you by “get it” you mean agree with you, I definitely don’t get it. We’re universes apart.
Trump didn’t get swindled out of an election. It wasn’t rigged. He’s a conman who started talking about rigged elections when he was afraid of losing to Hillary.

Enough people had enough of his horse-s**t and he got outvoted. It’s as simple as that.

You can hit me with the typical NES response of “f you you liberal.” Because anybody who dares speaketh against that conman is clearly then a liberal or a dimwit. Just like Mattis, just like Bolton, just like Kelly, just like Sessions, just like Barr, just like Fox News when it called Arizona for Biden, just like Pence....It’s the same stupid commentary.

BLM marchers who set this country on fire are terrorists. The people who stormed the capitol are terrorists. If a BLM protestor invaded a business or home and got shot, I’d feel the same way about the lady who’s in the title of this thread. Don’t want to get shot? Don’t break into buildings.

Go ahead and flame me because I, God forbid, disagree with all of the nonsense that the infallible Trump espouses.

Ridiculousness.

What do you know? If she was there working as a white hat that would be 'terrorist' in your mind eh?

We all here are for free speech. Until we don’t agree with the free speech. Hypocrites many of you are. Dense hillbillies. Go knuckle man! I am with you.
Free speech is perfectly fine. But the right to free speech doesn't protect you from ridicule by private parties. Also, donations are part of 1A, so it's the right of people to put their money where their mouth is.... The people looking for censorship are all on the left.... Big tech, Dems, MSM, and RINOs. Who are the ones talking about cleansing? f*** them all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom